Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Other Football Games (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
-   -   The U.... Miami Hurricanes (/forums/showthread.php?t=359305)

snakipoomon 09-19-2009 10:44 AM

The U.... Miami Hurricanes

The swagger on D is back. Stopping the Option is no joke, J. Harris is bring the Canes back in the top 10 this year. GO CANES
They have Wr,Te,Rb, and Ol is ready this year. The d will come up and hit you in the mouth and the gang tackle is what makes fumbles happen..

dabigman9748 09-19-2009 11:56 PM

Re: The U.... Miami Hurricanes

You forgot about the cockiness, and thuginess...that is also back...well ,wait, it was never gone.

canes21 09-20-2009 01:46 AM

It was never really there. Its okay GT fans, you lost to a good team. When one good team loses to another, you should respect each other not try and shoot us down.

Jistic 09-20-2009 11:00 AM

Wrong forum.

dabigman9748 09-20-2009 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canes21 (Post 2040203815)
It was never really there. Its okay GT fans, you lost to a good team. When one good team loses to another, you should respect each other not try and shoot us down.

I'm not trying to shoot you down. We lost to a far superior team. Your coach was a class act when he probably could've put 50 on us and decided to run the ball. So yes, I'm in total agreement that we lost to a great team. I respect your football team and coach alot.

That being said, I was at the game on Thursday and I have never so many rude fans in my life. Gold chains and wifebeaters were all over the place. I saw 3 fistfights between UM fans from where I was sitting. I was also there as our players were leaving the stadium and things were thrown at them.

The thuginess of the fans is worse than ever. They walk around with a sense of unaccomplished pride, though most of them never went to college(much less to UM). I will never go to another game at Miami again.

P2K 09-20-2009 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dabigman9748 (Post 2040204772)
I'm not trying to shoot you down. We lost to a far superior team. Your coach was a class act when he probably could've put 50 on us and decided to run the ball. So yes, I'm in total agreement that we lost to a great team. I respect your football team and coach alot.

That being said, I was at the game on Thursday and I have never so many rude fans in my life. Gold chains and wifebeaters were all over the place. I saw 3 fistfights between UM fans from where I was sitting. I was also there as our players were leaving the stadium and things were thrown at them.

The thuginess of the fans is worse than ever. They walk around with a sense of unaccomplished pride, though most of them never went to college(much less to UM). I will never go to another game at Miami again.

Yeah...that's not thug anything, dude. That's called being drunk.

dabigman9748 09-20-2009 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by P2K (Post 2040205352)
Yeah...that's not thug anything, dude. That's called being drunk.

The gold chains and wifebeaters are what I call thug, dude.

P2K 09-20-2009 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dabigman9748 (Post 2040205522)
The gold chains and wifebeaters are what I call thug, dude.

I had no idea gold chains and wifebeaters were "thug" garb...