Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   please fix this in patch 2 (/forums/showthread.php?t=361219)

Pringles 09-24-2009 06:06 PM

please fix this in patch 2

ok i know i seen everyone talk bout the 49ers helmet, that is was too dark and something about clevland pants and seattle green.
but i need your help i have posted everywere so i thought i start a thread for the lion faithfull uniform fix lol.

if you look at there helmets they are to dull grey not silver enough especially in dome stadiums they look dull i can live with that. but i cant live with the fact that there logo does not match the stripe that is down the middle of the helmet both should be a royal blue and match as it is the stripe in madden 10 is close to the right color but the lion logo on the side is light blue looks like crap i will show you what it looks like rendered in the game verus the real deal and you can see that it is not right please give some support for it to get fixed.

correct helmet
http://cdn0.sbnation.com/photo_image...o_Football.jpg

correct helmet
http://nfl.draftnation.com/files/ima...ons_helmet.jpg

madden 2010 wrong lion logo does not match stripe
http://www.mymaddenpad.com/images/Ma...en10_lions.jpg

please fix the lions helmet both should be royal blue thanks

ComfortablyLomb 09-24-2009 06:49 PM

Re: please fix this in patch 2

...lol

Pringles 09-24-2009 06:53 PM

i take that as a supportive lol....lol
it take what a whole 5 min to actually change the color to match

sois 09-24-2009 06:55 PM

wow, this stuff doesn't even matter man, how can you complain at the helmet colors when the blocking is so terrible? it's like complaining about the cup holder in a car that is on fire.

mike2kmagic 09-24-2009 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sois (Post 2040224736)
wow, this stuff doesn't even matter man, how can you complain at the helmet colors when the blocking is so terrible? it's like complaining about the cup holder in a car that is on fire.

just turn up the block slider thats what i done and blocking is superb and im playin as the raiders. lol.

i did notice some color differences which need to be fixed but they really need to fix Peyton's head looks like he's on roids with the helmet on but with it off he looks normal wtf lol.

Pringles 10-05-2009 01:52 AM

lol just thought i would re bring my request up in the hopes it gets fixed i did notice if you look at the screen from an angle the blue color changes but for the love of god look at there helmet the strip and the logo do not match.

StacyHeartsMiami 10-05-2009 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mike2kmagic (Post 2040224910)
Peyton's head looks like he's on roids with the helmet on but with it off he looks normal wtf lol.

OMGGGGGG i know lol Im sure guys in the NFL want their video game counter parts to look a lil sexier and stronger but cmon, seriously... that was the first little thing that irked me about the game this year lol