Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Plea to EA for Expansion Builder in Madden 2011 (/forums/showthread.php?t=361597)

ZoneKIller 09-25-2009 04:07 PM

Plea to EA for Expansion Builder in Madden 2011

First off I love Madden 10.I can't seem to bring myself back to NCAA 10 for the life of me.But as far as Features,NCAA has destroyed Madden the last two years in my opinion.

Last year NCAA had Custom Stadium Sounds and Online Dynasty.
Madden had... well I can't remember to be honest.

This year NCAA had Custom Stadium Sounds,Online Dynasty and Teambuilder.
Madden had Online Franchise.But Online Franchise is no where as good as Online Dynasty was in it's first year.I couldn't even get passed week 1 in Online Franchise.I just couldn't stand it.Seemed more like Fantasy Football or something.

So the only way I think Madden can blow NCAA away as far as Features is Expansion Builder.

Expansion Builder would let you create your team from the ground up.Plus you wouldn't have to replace a team already in the game.

It should be like it was in the Madden version that let you create the Houstan Texans.

So I beg EA to add in Expansin Builder for Madden 2011!

Thoughts

txfalconfan 09-25-2009 05:15 PM

Re: Plea to EA for Expansion Builder in Madden 2011

im all for it! i did a "sim" expansion this yr and it was a pain but worth it. Itd be so much easier and better if theyd have it in the game so we wouldnt have to do all the workaround to get it done by ourselves.

sois 09-25-2009 05:20 PM

I 100% support this.

However 32 teams is kinda perfect. I wouldn't want to mess with that. The logistics for 33 teams would be a mess. Remember the last time there was an odd number of teams in the league? Someone (Chargers?) has a bye week in week one. That was lame as hell.

I would just make it where you could shut one team down and put their players in the FA pool. Then you can pick and choose who you want.

stlstudios189 09-25-2009 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sois (Post 2040229798)
I 100% support this.

However 32 teams is kinda perfect. I wouldn't want to mess with that. The logistics for 33 teams would be a mess. Remember the last time there was an odd number of teams in the league? Someone (Chargers?) has a bye week in week one. That was lame as hell.

I would just make it where you could shut one team down and put their players in the FA pool. Then you can pick and choose who you want.

Yeah the Browns had byes in week 17 2 years in a row. I would replace a team and not lose their players etc...

bears5122 09-25-2009 09:31 PM

I had a lot of fun with the version that let you build the Texans from scratch. Not sure how EA would handle the logistics though since their would be uneven teams. Maybe having it add two teams would be a nice idea. I'd also be for relocation and other features.

tooltrip26 09-25-2009 09:50 PM

i would play this mode for sure

R-L-M-G 09-26-2009 12:54 AM

count me in, just putting the finishing touches on mine.
probably tomorrow ill be done :woot:

spiggidy 09-26-2009 01:07 AM

Fix franchise mode first... please.