Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   is it just me, or are the Jets terrible in this game? (/forums/showthread.php?t=362725)

Wavebird99 09-28-2009 04:35 PM

is it just me, or are the Jets terrible in this game?

Every franchise Season 1 Ive had so far the Jets always finish with no more than 7 wins. Its pretty weird to see them constantly do bad. Hell, in my Dolphins Chise right now they're 0-4.

FootballDetails 09-28-2009 04:36 PM

Re: is it just me, or are the Jets terrible in this game?

:)

Chef Matt 09-28-2009 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wavebird99 (Post 2040244306)
Every franchise Season 1 Ive had so far the Jets always finish with no more than 7 wins. Its pretty weird to see them constantly do bad. Hell, in my Dolphins Chise right now they're 0-4.

Yes. I became a Jets fan just because of this all the way back to to super tecmo bowl. I used to own the cpu so bad in these games that I used to have to take the worst team available for competition aka the Jets! LOL 15 years or so later I'm a Jets diehard! :headbang2

It's hard not to be a fan when you know all the players, and all the stats.

Wavebird99 09-28-2009 04:42 PM

has this happened in your franchises?

tmccormi 09-28-2009 04:43 PM

Quote:

As a Giants fan I feel I am entitled to an explanation as to why you are using the Jets in your franchise?

And in the case you were just observing their record in the standings screen, then I apologize. Although I wonder why you are not rejoicing if that were the case?

Wavebird99 09-28-2009 04:49 PM

Are you guys like missing what Im saying or what.

I clearly said that I was using the Dolphins in my post. I was just wondering why in all my other franchises, and including my Dolphins one (which I said in my first post) the Jets were doing terrible, and wanted to see if anyone else saw this trend too.

I dont know where anyone is getting the idea I am using the Jets...

tj1182 09-28-2009 04:56 PM

Well, I play the Jets and their good, but I noticed some of the good teams actually suck in this game. The Giants, Cowboys, and the Steelers had no more than 5 wins each in an entire franchise. I played against the Browns in the AFC championship game. :crazy:

So I see what you mean.

tmccormi 09-28-2009 04:57 PM

Quote:

Title of the thread: Is it just me, or are the Jets terrible in this game?
- Does not imply you are or aren't using the Jets.

Every franchise Season 1 I've had so far the Jets always finish with no more than 7 wins.
- Again, not a concise statement that indicates which team you are using. You could very easily be using the Jets and have this sentence make sense.

It's pretty weird to see them doing this bad.
- Could either mean you are constantly checking the standings and noticing them doing poorly, or that while playing with them you don't understand why the outcomes always come out unfavorably.

Hell, in my Dolphins Chise right now they're 0-4.
- Implies that you are not using the dolphins in the season(s) you've noticed the Jets' struggles.