Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Deciding what to do regarding Franchise.. (/forums/showthread.php?t=362847)

mjh91 09-28-2009 09:42 PM

Deciding what to do regarding Franchise..

I don't know if I can wait any longer to start my "real" Franchise. Now that the first patch has been released, I've gotten the urge to start now.

Have any of you started post-patch? I don't know if I can wait for patch #2.

Anybody else struggling on the decision like I am?

Help!

Steeler99 09-28-2009 10:38 PM

Re: Deciding what to do regarding Franchise..

Quote:

Originally Posted by mjh91 (Post 2040246112)
I don't know if I can wait any longer to start my "real" Franchise. Now that the first patch has been released, I've gotten the urge to start now.

Have any of you started post-patch? I don't know if I can wait for patch #2.

Anybody else struggling on the decision like I am?

Help!

Since the first patch seems to have created more problems than it fixed I think I would say go ahead and start your franchise .... if patch two comes out with some ground-breaking fixes, you can always restart.

Guggy107 09-28-2009 10:39 PM

you might as well try to enjoy the game while you can. i started a franchise right away and im having a good time with it. im gonna start a new one once patch 2 comes out, but stuff like rushing tds being low doesnt completely ruin the game for me.

huskerwr38 09-28-2009 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steeler99 (Post 2040246405)
Since the first patch seems to have created more problems than it fixed I think I would say go ahead and start your franchise .... if patch two comes out with some ground-breaking fixes, you can always restart.

Yea it has created a lot of new problems, which has been the theme of Madden 10, but they are little annoyances.

HuRRiiCaNe22 09-28-2009 10:52 PM

I have some practice chises going now to get sliders perfected. Here is what I do for fun.
Create a team with ONLY FREE AGENT PLAYERS.
It's a lot of fun to try to build a team from the ground up.

metal134 09-28-2009 11:02 PM

No struggling on a decision for me. I'm not touching franchise mode until those stats are fixed.