Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   AFL Legacy patch (/forums/showthread.php?t=362851)

mike sherman 09-28-2009 10:00 PM

AFL Legacy patch

Do you have to be signed onto xbox live or have an internet connection in order to play? I just went wireless and have yet to get an adapter.

I downloaded the patch at a friends house and when I got home it said something about "damage content detected and may need to be redownloaded." whats that about?

kehlis 09-28-2009 10:02 PM

Re: AFL Legacy patch

You don't need an internet connection to play once the patch has been downloaded so it sounds like you need to re-download the patch.

And the AFL pack is DLC that you have to pay separate for, it is not part of the patch.

cocobee 09-29-2009 09:39 PM

I just deleted it from the HD and re-downloaded it again. It did'nt charge me again.
Edit: it didn't work, still giving me the damaged download. I have 2 xboxes and i just changed out the same HD. Can EA help, I paid for this download.

Edit 2: tried to download it again outside and inside the game and same "damaged" error. Keeps telling me restart the game? WTF

mike sherman 09-29-2009 10:06 PM

damn. I don't know to do. I wish I never downloaded this ****!

mike425 09-29-2009 10:22 PM

Damn that Sucks

A Brisk Breeze 09-29-2009 11:24 PM

this happened to me tonight. i purchased the afl legacy pack couple of days ago. then my xbox had the red rings of death, i got a new xbox, recovered my gamertag, redownloaded the afl pack, then this messege pops up, damaged content detected, must be redownloaded. i did this 5 times, even deleted the file from the hd, with no success, anyone else? i submitted an email to Ea regarding the issue, so i'll see what advice they give me and let ya'll know

Danimal 09-30-2009 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Brisk Breeze (Post 2040252115)
this happened to me tonight. i purchased the afl legacy pack couple of days ago. then my xbox had the red rings of death, i got a new xbox, recovered my gamertag, redownloaded the afl pack, then this messege pops up, damaged content detected, must be redownloaded. i did this 5 times, even deleted the file from the hd, with no success, anyone else? i submitted an email to Ea regarding the issue, so i'll see what advice they give me and let ya'll know

Unless something has changed you need to register your new xbox so all your DLC works, that's all arcade games etc. There is a link somewhere on the Xbox site to do this, Google it.

I needed to do this when I got a new machine and since I got a larger HD with the new machine I needed to redownload everything as well.

Danimal 09-30-2009 12:09 AM

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support/sy...on/default.htm

Here i was in a good mood.