Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Wait, can I edit coaches?? (/forums/showthread.php?t=363178)

Darkeus 09-29-2009 04:48 PM

Wait, can I edit coaches??

I was about to play a game with the Pats against the Ravens and I saw the Pats coach. That is not Bill Bellichek (Or however you spell his name! :crazy:)

I do not see anything to edit coaches except maybe Franchise mode. Is there anyway to do this? It would really suck if you can't.

ZoneKIller 09-29-2009 04:59 PM

Re: Wait, can I edit coaches??

Nope.

Darkeus 09-29-2009 05:25 PM

Oh EA, you are just so crappy.

Are you kidding me, so I get to see this old man that looks nothing like Ol' BB.

:brickwall

Piderman 09-29-2009 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkeus (Post 2040250404)
Oh EA, you are just so crappy.

Are you kidding me, so I get to see this old man that looks nothing like Ol' BB.

:brickwall

something about him not agreeing to the terms, and not giving rights...bunch a bulls***

alifeincomplete 09-29-2009 06:30 PM

They could have at least added his career coaching stats and made his virtual substitute (even if he's named NE Coach) the coaching genius that Bill is. Instead, we're stuck with a rookie fictional coach who has no history. Frustrating.

salbowski 09-29-2009 07:16 PM

This isn't EA's fault. Blame your cheating coach for being a boring bas***d. If EA he had his coaching stats and info, Bellicheat could sue so don't blame EA, blame Boring Bill.

Argooos 09-29-2009 09:17 PM

No matter what the deal with "NE Coach" is, there is no good reason for EA not allowing us to edit/create coaches. More customization is the key to greater customer satisfaction in games. Why they keep denying us the ability to edit things in the game is beyond me.

Steeler99 09-29-2009 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argooos (Post 2040251472)
No matter what the deal with "NE Coach" is, there is no good reason for EA not allowing us to edit/create coaches. More customization is the key to greater customer satisfaction in games. Why they keep denying us the ability to edit things in the game is beyond me.

+1 and an Excellent point!