Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   This may seem like a dumb question (/forums/showthread.php?t=363384)

tarantism 09-30-2009 03:02 AM

This may seem like a dumb question

but how are people getting images from their games online? For some reason I don't know how to do it, and I want to start a franchise blog on this website.

Thanks in advance. :)

darthlaidher 09-30-2009 03:14 AM

Re: This may seem like a dumb question

i dont know but i know if your cool you buy some sort of converter or something i dont know the name of it but you hook it up to your tv then it records your games then you plug it into your computer, maybe it has a option for screen shots too.

or maybe they just take a camera and take a picture.

bcruise 09-30-2009 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tarantism (Post 2040252842)
but how are people getting images from their games online? For some reason I don't know how to do it, and I want to start a franchise blog on this website.

Thanks in advance. :)

Not a dumb question at all. Assuming you mean the video highlights:

There are three main steps to it.

First, you have to access EA Sports Highlights from the in-game pause menu (can be done in the post-game). You'll see a list of plays from the game, and you can scroll left or right to move between quarters. Press square to "create highlight", and choose one of the camera angles. You'll see your play, and then it will ask you to save the highlight. Save as many as you want like this (well, there's a limit of 10 on the PS3). Exit the game.

Back in the main menu, go to my madden/video highlights. The highlights are divided into 3 sections - Exhibition, Online, and Franchise. Go to whichever one your highlight was from, and you should see a listing for that game. Select it, select your highlight on the next screen and go to upload highlight. Your highlight is uploaded!

Now, sign into EAsportsworld.com and go to your profile (I'm not going to explain this one in detail, I'm hoping you've been to the site before). You should see your newly uploaded highlight there. At this point you can copy the embed code and paste it into a forum like this one, to show the highlight here.

Hope that helps, and I hope I wasn't too confusing. :D

darthlaidher 09-30-2009 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bcruise (Post 2040252866)
Not a dumb question at all. Assuming you mean the video highlights:

There are three main steps to it.

First, you have to access EA Sports Highlights from the in-game pause menu (can be done in the post-game). You'll see a list of plays from the game, and you can scroll left or right to move between quarters. Press square to "create highlight", and choose one of the camera angles. You'll see your play, and then it will ask you to save the highlight. Save as many as you want like this (well, there's a limit of 10 on the PS3). Exit the game.

Back in the main menu, go to my madden/video highlights. The highlights are divided into 3 sections - Exhibition, Online, and Franchise. Go to whichever one your highlight was from, and you should see a listing for that game. Select it, select your highlight on the next screen and go to upload highlight. Your highlight is uploaded!

Now, sign into EAsportsworld.com and go to your profile (I'm not going to explain this one in detail, I'm hoping you've been to the site before). You should see your newly uploaded highlight there. At this point you can copy the embed code and paste it into a forum like this one, to show the highlight here.

Hope that helps, and I hope I wasn't too confusing. :D

i hope thats what he means or that was a lot of typing for nothing. i think hes talking about screen shots cause images is pictures not video right?

bcruise 09-30-2009 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darthlaidher (Post 2040252875)
i hope thats what he means or that was a lot of typing for nothing. i think hes talking about screen shots cause images is pictures not video right?

I thought about that...but almost nobody posts still images so I figured he was talking about movies.

tarantism 09-30-2009 03:28 AM

I actually meant both. I wanted to post both stills from the games and videos, so thank you for the info. :) I still don't know how to get stills though. I figured that pretty much everybody but me knows how to do that hahaha.