Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Madden NFL 10 Online Franchise Companion App Now Available (Press Release) (/forums/showthread.php?t=364091)

Steve_OS 10-01-2009 08:11 PM

Madden NFL 10 Online Franchise Companion App Now Available (Press Release)

October 1, 2009 – It’s time to fight for online dominance in Madden NFL 10, and now you can always be connected to your Online Franchise, even from the road.

The Madden NFL 10 Online Franchise Companion App is now available via the iTunes Store. Check out the latest standings, league news, propose and accept player transactions, set your depth chart and more. It’s your Madden NFL 10 Online Franchise at your fingertips - 24/7, 365.

With over 200,000 Online Franchises already created, Madden NFL 10 has had the most successful online launch in EA SPORTS history with over 25 million online games played to date. Now is the time to kick off the football season as Madden NFL 10 is the highest rated version in the past 5 years, and Yahoo! Sports proclaims, “Madden NFL 10 represents the biggest single-year advancement in years!”

Compete in leagues of 32 teams, featuring real NFL scheduling, to find out who owns the virtual gridiron. Declared the Best Software Achievement of E3 2009 by G4TV’s X-Play, Madden NFL 10 Online Franchise features a robust feature set, including live drafts, league message boards, and more – all manageable from your console, remotely through a web browser, or via Online Franchise Companion App. Your Madden NFL 10 Online Franchise is always just a click away.

The Madden NFL 10 Online Franchise Companion App can be downloaded at Apple’s App Store at:
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/M...327499481&mt=8

Online Franchise is exclusive to the Xbox 360 and PLAYSTATION 3 versions of Madden NFL 10, which is available in stores now.

For more information about Madden NFL 10, visit http://maddennfl.easports.com/.

jWILL253 10-01-2009 11:14 PM

... yes, there's an app for that!

rightallthetime 10-01-2009 11:19 PM

Re: Madden NFL 10 Online Franchise Companion App Now Available (Press Release)

i downloaded it but it keeps kicking me out as soon as I pick my second online franchise. wtf

Molarmite 10-01-2009 11:54 PM

I'm really not liking that it's only for 3.0. Guess I won't be downloading this.

stopper654 10-02-2009 12:02 AM

I love this app!!!!!:nchuck:

darthlaidher 10-02-2009 04:01 AM

meh its ok took yall this long to get out this thing? come on ea.

JkA3 10-02-2009 09:40 AM

Seems like it should have been out just before, or right with the game. Maybe they should hold back on the gimmicks and focus on the game. Imagine how much better the game would be, minus time spent on the extra fluff...they probably wouldn't have to worry about patches every year if that was the development philosiphy. I'm not complaining - because I love the game...just seems that the extra time would be of benefit.

65South 10-02-2009 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darthlaidher (Post 2040263471)
meh its ok took yall this long to get out this thing? come on ea.

Cosign bro. And sadly it seems as if the app is more efficient than the freaking online access site. :jpshakehe