Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Which team is the funnest to play with? (/forums/showthread.php?t=365089)

DustinT 10-04-2009 07:37 PM

Which team is the funnest to play with?

Simple question. I love playing as the Titans, Chris Johnson is beast, but not my number one choice.

Philly is amazingly fun. Everyone on the team is hella fast, Jackson is one of the best players in the game in my opinion. Westbrook, Maclin, McCoy, McNabb, Vick...you name it.

Black59Razr 10-04-2009 07:45 PM

Re: Which team is the funnest to play with?

Those are the two cheesiest teams in the game. I am not saying you play cheesy, but everyone who I play who uses these teams runs nothing but wildcat, 0 WR run plays, sprint back screens, and throws to the flats. I always end up having to play the 2nd half of the game versus the computer. They may be fun to play with, but they are no fun at all to play against :y5:

Dianwei32 10-04-2009 07:57 PM

I like the Cowboys. Romo is a decent QB (unlike in real life sadly), and Barber/Jones create a vicious 1-2 punch in the running game. I think that they got short-changed in the WR department a bit (Patrick Crayton is slightly underrated), but their defense is pretty solid with the speed they have at CB (Newman- 98, Jenkins- 93, Scandrick- 92) and their LB corp (mainly D. Ware and Brooking, but Bradie James is good too).

Also, Felix Jones isn't made of glass and tissue paper like he is in real life so he can take a bit of a hit without getting injured. He also makes a lethal kick/punt returner.

mike425 10-04-2009 08:02 PM

philly definately

njmcfreak 10-04-2009 08:07 PM

It is sad to be a Philadelphia fan this year in Madden, I've been playing with the Dolphins and the Redskins(Both using Philly's playbook) in a recent franchise and have had an extremely fun time with them.

rws591 10-04-2009 08:45 PM

Jags, they have some really good running plays and it is fun having MJD and Greg Jones in the back field. I really like the fact that Greg Jones is a serious threat in the passing game.

pigspigs76 10-04-2009 09:47 PM

funnest? RAIDERS! Who dosent love overthrowing there wide open WR by 30 yards

CreatineKasey 10-04-2009 09:53 PM

The Saints are really fun to use. I also like the Falcons with their loaded offense. Pittsburgh is the most fun on D.