Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Lets play a game while watching the pack vikings game. (/forums/showthread.php?t=365469)

Soodmeg 10-05-2009 08:52 PM

Lets play a game while watching the pack vikings game.

While watching the MNF game lets play the, "things you see on sunday that you cant do in madden," game.

I will start, Rodgers looked off the LB and S by looking into the flats before making a pass to a wide open TE running a slant.

Last time I checked you couldnt look off anyone.

c1champ 10-05-2009 08:56 PM

Re: Lets play a game while watching the pack vikings game.

this will be a long game homie be thankful for wat u got

Soodmeg 10-05-2009 09:06 PM

Thats cool I need something to do on the breaks.

AP got tackled 2 yards away from the endzone and the refs didnt come out and discuss a obvious call.

Crazy, thought all tackles within 5 yards of a firstdown or TD needed 10 seconds of random talk.

tmccormi 10-05-2009 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by c1champ (Post 2040280499)
this will be a long game homie be thankful for wat u got

Oh please, that would be like telling Tiny Tim to be happy with the cracker you gave him to eat.

Soodmeg 10-05-2009 09:13 PM

Rodgers just threw a the infamous, "bullet lob," pass right over a LB head for that first TD.

Last time I checked you couldnt throw a bullet lob you had to either throw a bullet or a lob both of which would have allowed the defender to make a play on the ball.

Hmmm...its amazing what happens when you cant rocket jump in real life.

JohnnyNutman 10-06-2009 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soodmeg (Post 2040280610)
Rodgers just threw a the infamous, "bullet lob," pass right over a LB head for that first TD.

Last time I checked you couldnt throw a bullet lob you had to either throw a bullet or a lob both of which would have allowed the defender to make a play on the ball.

hold x/a/b/y/rb + left thumbstick up?

Dmacho 10-06-2009 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soodmeg (Post 2040280610)

Hmmm...its amazing what happens when you cant rocket jump in real life.

Or maybe you need to learn how to pass the ball. Just because you can't do something in the game, doesn't mean other people can't.

People also say that on a dig, post or corner route, you can't throw to were the receiver is going, you can only throw were the receiver is at. That's horse crap !