Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Madden Moments- Lions/Redskins (/forums/showthread.php?t=365549)

barats 10-06-2009 01:31 AM

Madden Moments- Lions/Redskins

I can not do this for the life of me!! I have probably played it close to a hundred times it seems, lol. I can score sometimes but then I will miss the 2 or they will win the toss in OT and score. So frustrating! I did the Colts/Texans one on my 2nd try and you had to score 3 times. I can barely score once on this one. On the PS3 by the way. Any tips? Seems when I finally get someone open, they drop the ball anyways.

Also, does sliders go into Madden Moments? Does not seem like they affect it. Like there is a set base just for that.

ridemooses 10-06-2009 02:17 AM

Re: Madden Moments- Lions/Redskins

Yeah this moment is so ****ing hard it really should give you an achievement but it doesn't, sadly. I don't remember exactly how I did it but I'm pretty sure I had success running screen passes to Calvin Johnson. The key is that you need to drive down the field and score without giving them enough time to drive back because they can and will.

If you can find the play, not sure of its name, but its in the shotgun 3 WR's, 1 TE and 1 RB where the RB runs a wheel route and the slot receiver runs a post that worked really well for me. It gives you a great check down route that will give you 15+ yards with a great chance of getting out of bounds. You gotta keep trying and not get frustrated, when you go for two try to pick a play with a bunch of WR's. Spreading them out is great because you might be able to find someone open or have a good chance to run it in. Then you just gotta win in OT :)

Good luck, you will get it eventually. Just wait until you have to do the Eagles (vs. Ravens I think it is?) That really sucks they have a tough defense and you really only have 2-3 plays to score from about 30 yards out and get a 2-point conversion, man that one made me mad.

coop9889 10-06-2009 03:14 AM

If you don't wanna cheat, then... what he ^ said.
But if it's really killing you and you don't mind cheating, there is a solution.

It's been said that if you edit the speed rating of the players on both teams before you start the madden moment, you can essentially make it super easy.

barats 10-06-2009 03:29 AM

Finally beat this crap and it was not easy! I scored with like 20 sec left and hit the 2pt luckily. Then the Redskins get the ball for OT and hit a bomb to Moss. Then Portis runs a long run. I'm like damn!! Then they proceed to miss a FG from the 14yd line. I was shocked! I drive the ball down, converting on 2 4th downs and put it away with a FG. I am SOOO happy to be done with this crap.

Oh, the very next moment, why in the Steelers/Cardinals one where you are the Cardinals, is the score 10-7 with 2:56 left? That was not the score when the Cardinals looked to win it. Weird.

cowboysfan440 10-06-2009 05:35 AM

im stuck on this one as well ive come close i got the td and the two point even won the toss but my damn returner fumbled on the kick return this one has been extremely fustrating

Pete1210 10-06-2009 08:23 AM

I am also stuck on this one. I managed to score the TD a few times, but missed the 2 pt conversions.