Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Good News For Roster Update #6(Video Included) (/forums/showthread.php?t=366407)

tonybologna 10-07-2009 09:45 PM

Good News For Roster Update #6(Video Included)

http://tinyurl.com/ybglaf6 :whitsmile

Bruin26 10-07-2009 10:08 PM

Re: Good News For Roster Update #6(Video Included)

funny that he fumbles because in my franchise, he fumbles way too much. Probably with those ratings at an overall 82 because I think I was using that roster.

Jags4Lyfe 10-07-2009 10:24 PM

Good Stuff...can't wait until Friday Morning

rws591 10-07-2009 10:37 PM

Me neither, hopefully our Jaggies will get a little boost.

tonybologna 10-07-2009 10:46 PM

I still don't understand why they didn't drop his(Crabtree) overall rating down even more from his original one. I mean he's been missing for weeks from just practice. I guess they'll leave it to us to figure that out because we do have that freedom to change it to our liking. :wink:

Stupendamatic 10-07-2009 11:51 PM

Cool that both will be added to their teams.

Side note, anyone else notice Donny called a slant route a curl? Also I noticed when he stopped on the Giants LOLB that Boley is still listed a LOLB, why is Donny being so ignorant to the fact that Boley is a ROLB, I mean really, change it already!! It's annoying switching him everyweek for online games.

Figment 10-08-2009 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonybologna (Post 2040292873)
I still don't understand why they didn't drop his(Crabtree) overall rating down even more from his original one. I mean he's been missing for weeks from just practice. I guess they'll leave it to us to figure that out because we do have that freedom to change it to our liking. :wink:

From what I have been hearing he has been working out so hard he is in better shape than when he was in college. May start off a little rusty with a drop or a blown route but he won't be any slower or weaker and that will only be for maybe a half before he gets back into the groove.

z Revis 10-08-2009 11:07 AM

LOL he would fumble.