Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Is this a fair trade? (/forums/showthread.php?t=366641)

jlneste 10-08-2009 01:09 PM

Is this a fair trade?

I am the Cowboys and I am thinking of trading my starting FS Ken Hamlin and a 4th round pick to Cleveland for FS Brodney Pool. What do you guys think?

Insomniac33 10-08-2009 01:38 PM

Re: Is this a fair trade?

Let me start off by saying how much I HATE the cowgirls. Now thats out of the way, I wouldn't trade Hamlin. Dude is good. If u really want a FS or SS just draft one.

jlneste 10-08-2009 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Insomniac33 (Post 2040295515)
Let me start off by saying how much I HATE the cowgirls. Now thats out of the way, I wouldn't trade Hamlin. Dude is good. If u really want a FS or SS just draft one.

Let me start out by saying how much I HATE the eagles :whitsmile. I personally think Hamlin is way overrated and he is a thorn in my side with his overpriced contract. That's why I want to dump him. Will I get cap penalties for trading him? I haven't traded anybody on Madden 10 yet.

mjussawalla 10-08-2009 01:49 PM

Just curious. Do you have to initiate all trades, or do CPU teams trade with you and eachother?

jlneste 10-08-2009 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mjussawalla (Post 2040295568)
Just curious. Do you have to initiate all trades, or do CPU teams trade with you and eachother?

As far as I know...you have to initiate all trades. I could be wrong though.

Bballplaya72 10-08-2009 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jlneste (Post 2040295549)
Let me start out by saying how much I HATE the eagles :whitsmile. I personally think Hamlin is way overrated and he is a thorn in my side with his overpriced contract. That's why I want to dump him. Will I get cap penalties for trading him? I haven't traded anybody on Madden 10 yet.

Yes you will get a cap hit. Go to where you release a player, and it will tell you what the cap hit will be if you trade him.