Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   How does this happen? (/forums/showthread.php?t=366657)

KyGamerLT 10-08-2009 01:46 PM

How does this happen?

Okay so Wildcat could be stopped before the patch, did anybody tell the dev team that if you make run blocking better you have to make the defense better at angle and shedding blocks? Note to EA get Testers! who know what they are doing! not someone who just plays the game.

This game is worse than 09 just with some new things to look at. I could do a better job testing than the people working in that part now. The things that shipped broken how in the world do you miss some of those things? lol I mean you can clearly see it plain as day something is wrong but you miss it WTF are you doing to miss something like that? EA should quit putting patches out they only made the game worse and added extra exploits for online players. Not to mention the fumble problem 10 fumbles in 1 game? lol how is that possible really 10 fumbles 1 game.

How anybody can come offf happy with this game is beyond me and I love madden must just be for the name now that i think about it because that is all Madden is a name.

KyGamerLT 10-08-2009 02:03 PM

Re: How does this happen?

Oh yea and the Onside Kick glitch is back.

sb24 10-08-2009 02:32 PM

Sorry but this will probably be locked and you will be told to use the gripe thread. I had to laugh when i saw like 5 threads in a row locked basicly saying use the gripe thread.

Jackdog 10-08-2009 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sb24 (Post 2040295770)
Sorry but this will probably be locked and you will be told to use the gripe thread. I had to laugh when i saw like 5 threads in a row locked basicly saying use the gripe thread.

This is correct