Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Dear Spoiled/Never Satisfied Madden 'Fans"... (/forums/showthread.php?t=366693)

jaf112285 10-08-2009 03:58 PM

Dear Spoiled/Never Satisfied Madden 'Fans"...

WHY oh WHY is there so much complaining??? I'm starting to believe that most of you gamers out there will never be satisfied with a football game. You guys have no idea how great this game is, and you forget that it is a GAME! The Madden series has come so far. Where are all the people having fun with this like I was before my xbox crashed. Here's a little story for you.

I got M10 @ the midnight release. Sped home and couldnt unwrap is fast enough...I got a solid 2 months in before this happened...

Red Ring of Death.

Now, I cant play Madden 10 anymore. How on earth will i get my football kick in? Well, I decided to get some old nintendo, supernintendo, n64 emulators, and go back through a Madden time warp. I played one game starting with the original madden and worked my way through madden 2002 on n64. I recommend to anyone who thinks m10 isnt a good game to go back in time, only 8 years ago, and see how far the series has come along. This was an absolute eye opener for me to truly appreciate the progress that's been made. We have an outstanding football game in our hands. Stop complaining.

People stress over the slightest things. Stop seeing the glass half empty, there is so much to enjoy.

Heres a shoutout to those who still have fun playing Madden and realize its just a game.

jr86 10-08-2009 04:08 PM

Re: Dear Spoiled/Never Satisfied Madden 'Fans"...

Get Ready For The Onslaught 5.4.3.2.1.............lol

z Revis 10-08-2009 04:14 PM

Technology has spoiled everyone.

stlstudios189 10-08-2009 04:17 PM

I feel you man, I feel you. I don't understand the overwhelming frustration. I enjoyed 09 and Madden 10 is great. I'm ready to defend myself:bil::bil::bil::bil::bil::bil::bil:

canes21 10-08-2009 04:19 PM

Because we expect better than 2005. I like madden 10, but if it were not for the graphics and lack of party chat. Then I would be playing 2k5.

hollywood21 10-08-2009 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canes21 (Post 2040296271)
Because we expect better than 2005. I like madden 10, but if it were not for the graphics and lack of party chat. Then I would be playing 2k5.

You hit the nail on the head. Though after the 1st patch madden 10 doesn't seem as cheap as it were in august its actually fun in practice mode. Hopefully patch#2 can fix the flats. Can't start my season or online play until then.:frown:

mizzta21 10-08-2009 04:47 PM

i think anyone and everyone will complain about every little thing that doesn't cater to what THEY FEEL should be right... nothing is perfect. if one person feels it is done well, another person is gonna be like "well, i FEEL it should be done like this instead" Even the madden devs took a step further and are listening to the forums for a change...we need to give them credit where credit is due...

Argooos 10-08-2009 05:06 PM

So... you would prefer it if people used these message boards to only post positive things about the game?

What about constructive criticism? Does that count as complaining?
What if there's a major flaw in game design that makes the game much less enjoyable for those playing it (I'm think O-line rating being meaningless as an example), should we remain silent?
If people don't "complain", the developers won't know what the problems are with the game and they won't know what to improve upon for next year.
I don't know about you, but I would like for Madden to be the best game it can be. No matter how good a game is, it can almost always be improved.
If you don't like the threads in which people "complain" about the game, just ignore them like I ignore posts about what people did in their franchise. It's really easy, just don't click the links when the title is saying something derogitory about the game.