Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   JUST HAD A TITLE UPDATE... (/forums/showthread.php?t=366874)

ClemsonTiger81 10-08-2009 11:31 PM

JUST HAD A TITLE UPDATE...

I just had a title update. NO...not a system update...a title update. I know the difference, some people dont. Has anyone else had a title update? It's 11:30 pm EST on 10-8-09. Just wondering what the title update is.

major major 10-08-2009 11:33 PM

Re: JUST HAD A TITLE UPDATE...

just checked and no dice for me. Central time.

BlueNGold 10-08-2009 11:33 PM

Its not gonna be Patch 2 when it was just announced the details for that are coming out next week.

Did you clear your cache or something?

z Revis 10-08-2009 11:35 PM

I just shut down my 360 and turned it back on and it didn't prompt me to download an update. So I have no idea. Are you on PS3? Or when is the last time that you played Madden? It could be patch 1 that you haven't downloaded yet.

ClemsonTiger81 10-08-2009 11:38 PM

I played Madden yesterday at around 9pm. EST. Patch 1 is long since downloaded. No...I just put the title in for the first time today....and it prompted a title update at the the first loading screen. Damn, I am confused now. Its def, not patch 1 though, downloaded that when it came out. I am on X360

roughneck48 10-08-2009 11:40 PM

Duuuude, come on...lets not even play this game brotha. No one in the world (aside from EA) has the patch. It hasnt even been submitted yet. So unless your the secret scuba steve working next to ian cummings, its not the patch we are waiting for.

ClemsonTiger81 10-08-2009 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roughneck48 (Post 2040298482)
Duuuude, come on...lets not even play this game brotha. No one in the world (aside from EA) has the patch. It hasnt even been submitted yet. So unless your the secret scuba steve working next to ian cummings, its not the patch we are waiting for.

I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVER, said it was the patch. I simply said I had a "title update" nothing more, nothing less. I have already gotten patch 1 a while ago. Again, I am just curious as to anyone else having this. Again, I never said it patch#2. Never, never said it. But i did have a title update 15 mins ago. Damn, nobody on this board can believe anyone anymore.

SportsTop 10-08-2009 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClemsonTiger81 (Post 2040298519)
I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVER, said it was the patch. I simply said I had a "title update" nothing more, nothing less. I have already gotten patch 1 a while ago. Again, I am just curious as to anyone else having this. Again, I never said it patch#2. Never, never said it. But i did have a title update 15 mins ago. Damn, nobody on this board can believe anyone anymore.

A title update is a "patch".

If you just stated you already had patch #1 and you are saying you just downloaded a title update, then you, in essence, are saying you just downloaded patch #2.

Which Ian confirmed isn't getting turned into MS until next week.