Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   WTF I recieved a lost? (/forums/showthread.php?t=367393)

dopeboy206 10-10-2009 02:34 PM

WTF I recieved a lost?

I just played a close game it was the 3rd quarter I played a guy online in a ranked match. He was the steelers and I was the NY Giants. It was my possession with about 5:00 to go and I was up 14-13. Then I got Disconnected. I know it wasn't me cause I don't quit games. I went to go check my loss record and now I am 1-2. Will this affect my DNF% too?

nepatriotsfan 10-10-2009 03:07 PM

Re: WTF I recieved a lost?

it should affect your dnf. i had a similar thing happen to me. where i won my game and during the highlights my opponent got disconnected and i chose to finish against the cpu since the game was over. then the game froze, so i cut it off and it said i lost when i cut it back on. but when you look at my history it says that i won the game.:confused:

dopeboy206 10-10-2009 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nepatriotsfan (Post 2040305085)
it should affect your dnf. i had a similar thing happen to me. where i won my game and during the highlights my opponent got disconnected and i chose to finish against the cpu since the game was over. then the game froze, so i cut it off and it said i lost when i cut it back on. but when you look at my history it says that i won the game.:confused:

But I never pulled the plug or press power on my xbox 360. Man even though it was only my 3rd game on Madden now my DNF is messed up. NO!!!!

Wilk5280 10-10-2009 04:24 PM

Sometimes you just get disconnected and for whatever reason it's on your end. You don't have to quit, pull plug or whatever.. you just sort of lag out. You can tell if you're getting hosed out of the win or getting credit for the disconnect by whether or not you get the option to continue vs. cpu or not.

If you're given the option it's on their end. If you just get a msg about losing connection wtih opponent with no option to continue vs. cpu then it's on your end. You'll get a loss and it will affect your DNF percentage. However, it will not go down as a "quit".

PanthersFanboy 10-10-2009 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wilk5280 (Post 2040305466)
Sometimes you just get disconnected and for whatever reason it's on your end. You don't have to quit, pull plug or whatever.. you just sort of lag out. You can tell if you're getting hosed out of the win or getting credit for the disconnect by whether or not you get the option to continue vs. cpu or not.

If you're given the option it's on their end. If you just get a msg about losing connection wtih opponent with no option to continue vs. cpu then it's on your end. You'll get a loss and it will affect your DNF percentage. However, it will not go down as a "quit".

I had that message about 3 times and I did not recieve a loss and it did not affect my DNF%(all 3 times came when I tried to challenge a play).

Gmen1986 10-10-2009 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PanthersFanboy (Post 2040305635)
I had that message about 3 times and I did not recieve a loss and it did not affect my DNF%(all 3 times came when I tried to challenge a play).

Nice, glitch!!! :bil:

dopeboy206 10-10-2009 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wilk5280 (Post 2040305466)

Isnt DNF and quitting the same thing?