Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   The connection to your peer has been lost. (/forums/showthread.php?t=367442)

scottysivley 10-10-2009 05:06 PM

The connection to your peer has been lost.

I don't know if I can say this on this website, but this issue is pissing me off.

I have played a total of 13 online ranked games. I am 0-13. I was winning each one of those games when I got that message. I am hooked up wirelessly to my linksys router with high speed dsl. It is really making me mad and I don't lose my connection to the internet just to the madden server. I also play on PS3. Do you know what I can do differently to play online?

Any help would be appreciated!

PanthersFanboy 10-10-2009 05:13 PM

Re: The connection to your peer has been lost.

Use an ethernet cable. I had the same problem when I was using wireless.

judgejudy 10-10-2009 05:14 PM

this happens to me every time i play a co-op game. i've got my xbox plugged in, no wireless

stopper654 10-10-2009 05:44 PM

Wired connection is 100x better than wireless, i'm using my ethernet cable hooked to my high speed DSL linksys

lilgame06 10-10-2009 06:30 PM

yea i have a crap load of losses and disconnects because of this issue. im hooked up wired, but i don't believe my connection is very reliable since i live in a college apartment building that has built in commercial internet. but hey...its free, cant turn that down! lol