Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Help with multiple users in an offline franchise (/forums/showthread.php?t=368203)

chunt04 10-13-2009 02:10 AM

Help with multiple users in an offline franchise

My roommate and I are playing an offline dynasty along with his brother. I had my game on thursday so i played my game first, because i know madden sims games based on time. My roommate and his brother both have games at 1:00pm on sunday, so i figured if one of them played the other one's game would still be available to play...instead the game sims all the other games at 1:00pm, regardless of if its a user's game. We saw the score in the halftime highlights. Is there anyway to stop this from happening? How can they sim a user's game? Its an absolute gamebreaker as we have our ncaa dynasty and wanted to do a madden franchise to match it. Does anyone know anything that can help me out?

2Koalition 10-13-2009 02:25 AM

Re: Help with multiple users in an offline franchise

There is really nothing you can do - if all of your games are at 1:00 you have to somehow play 1 game every 3 weeks. like you play 1 game, then your room mate next week, then the week after that your brother. something like that

chunt04 10-13-2009 02:28 AM

wow...thats terrible. this game was a complete waste of my money then. is there any hope of this being fixed? it was never like that in the previous madden's we were always able to do this in previous years. Whats the point of allowing multiple users in an offline franchise if their games automatically get simmed?

jvaccaro 10-13-2009 10:29 AM

I'd like some confirmation on this. Is there really no way to play these user games?!?!

I hope this is incorrect or it's a major ball-buster of a bug...

Palo20 10-13-2009 10:42 AM

You can play every game of the franchise, they just have to be played in the order that the schedule gives you, or else they'll be simmed.

You can sim games out of order, but you can't play them out of order without previous games being simmed.

Palo20 10-13-2009 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2Koalition (Post 2040318092)
There is really nothing you can do - if all of your games are at 1:00 you have to somehow play 1 game every 3 weeks. like you play 1 game, then your room mate next week, then the week after that your brother. something like that

That's not true, just play the games in the order that the schedule gives you.

chunt04 10-13-2009 12:32 PM

no thats not true...thats what we tried to do, both my friend and his bro had games on sunday at 1:00pm. i played my game first since it was a thursday night game (im the titans, played the steelers) when my friend played his sunday game, because they are both scheduled at 1:00pm on sunday, it simmed his brother's game as well. So, if u have games scheduled at the same time it will sim them regardless of if its a user game or not. Please test this and see, but it definitely happened to us last night. :(

stevecb2412 10-13-2009 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chunt04 (Post 2040319253)
no thats not true...thats what we tried to do, both my friend and his bro had games on sunday at 1:00pm. i played my game first since it was a thursday night game (im the titans, played the steelers) when my friend played his sunday game, because they are both scheduled at 1:00pm on sunday, it simmed his brother's game as well. So, if u have games scheduled at the same time it will sim them regardless of if its a user game or not. Please test this and see, but it definitely happened to us last night. :(

all you have to do is go to league schedule instead of team schedule, if you look at the league schedule it sims from the top and goes down....just play the game on top first and you should be good