Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Freezing Problems (/forums/showthread.php?t=368480)

rsoxguy12 10-14-2009 12:24 AM

Freezing Problems

Ever since the 2nd patch, my game has frozen 3 times; this never happened before the patch. The first time it occurred was during the halftime show during my franchise, it just froze at the screen with the extra point logo. The second time it happened was when I was at the online menu. And the third time just happened now, once again at the halftime show during my franchise; this time it just froze while Alex Flanagan was talking.
I have a ps3, even when I hold down the PS button on my controller, it wont bring up the XMB menu, so I'm forced to manually shut it off.
I'm only having this problem with madden 10, every other game works fine.

Is anybody having a similar problem?

jvaccaro 10-14-2009 09:20 AM

Re: Freezing Problems

second patch hasn't been released yet.

I have the first patch and the most current rosters and I'm not getting any freezing issues on the PS3.

roadman 10-14-2009 09:29 AM

I had a freeze a few weeks ago on the 360 after the 1st patch. 4th quarter, goaline stand, and right before the CPU offense trots to the LOS.

marcsorel 10-14-2009 11:41 AM

I've been freezing immediately after I call my second offensive play in Play Now games when I use a created team.

See here:
http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/315048.page

So far no response from the devs/EA.

mjcolosk 10-14-2009 01:10 PM

Yep. X360.

I've yet to finish a game with the patch installed. Play Now, Franchise, vs. cpu, vs. another player, default rosters, edited roster........... makes no difference for me. Every game freezes at some point. I've tried every combination that I can think of except on-line.

I posted about it a couple weeks back & some people are having issues while others are not. I was hoping we could get enough discussion about the issue so they might address it in patch 2. Wishful thinking anyway.