Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Online Franchise set up question (/forums/showthread.php?t=369027)

Alex30 10-15-2009 05:59 PM

Online Franchise set up question

Is it possible for mutliple users from the same house to play in the same online franchise?

Some friends (four in the same house) we're going to start a franchise with another friend and me. They're having trouble setting it up, and we're wondering if it's even possible. Can those four from the same house/Playstation 3 get into the same franchise as us? Will they be able to play each other in an online franchise, while living in the same house?

Any help would be appreciated.

As a possible follow up, if it isn't possible, then what should I do with the game? since it's pretty much useless to me. I had zero interest in this game without the possible online franchise with my friends.

Smoke316 10-15-2009 06:09 PM

Re: Online Franchise set up question

good question.. im not sure if u can since only one EA account can be logged in at a time. SO even if one person invited another to a game they probably could not accept the invite. It would work until they had to play eachother, then they would need 2 360s...im assuming

ufrules 10-15-2009 07:29 PM

Re: Online Franchise set up question

Not sure if this helps but in NCAA me and my brother were in a dynasty together. You just had to have a password when two people were on at once. Like I said I don't know if its in madden or not but hope it helps