Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Madden NFL 10 Blog: 2nd Title Update Preliminary Details (/forums/showthread.php?t=369371)

Ian_Cummings 10-16-2009 09:32 PM

Madden NFL 10 Blog: 2nd Title Update Preliminary Details

Check out the Madden NFL 10 blog, which talks about the preliminary details of the 2nd title update.

Quote:

"In this second title update we focused on some of the more debated topics from our loyal and passionate fan base. We appreciate all the feedback so please keep it coming! In this update you will be happy to hear that we have tuned our Flat Zone assignments to cover the flats more effectively. Defenders will not chuck a WR if another receiver is running a route towards their zone. This will help the defender be in better position to react to a quickly throw flat route and allow him to make a play. The flat zone defenders will also play the ball better if a pass is thrown behind the line of scrimmage as well as taking better pursuit angles after the catch to prevent the ball carrier from being able to get around the corner. This has been one of the top complaints that we have heard about and realized it was definitely something that we needed to address."

deadlyCane 10-16-2009 09:34 PM

Re: Preliminary details

first in.

kehlis 10-16-2009 09:35 PM

Thanks Ian,

Looks good.

Quote:

first in.
And?

RayAllen20 10-16-2009 09:38 PM

sounds great. I just hope they try and fix the 3-4 although that may take a while.

z Revis 10-16-2009 09:39 PM

Sounds great, thanks a lot.

z Revis 10-16-2009 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deadlyCane (Post 2040334475)
first in.

Do you feel special now?

Steeler99 10-16-2009 09:49 PM

I think I know the answer, but for the MOST important question ....

**Do we have to restart franchises for this next patch update to take effect???

PLEASE answer this question asap to eliminate the multiple posts that will occur asking this same question ...

Thanks!

deadlyCane 10-16-2009 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by z Revis (Post 2040334497)
Do you feel special now?

Strangely enough, yes I do. :y1:

Now on to the matter at hand. I guess I shouldn't be too surprised I saw nothing regarding the ratings issue on the oline/dline. It's the issue where a 25 rated olineman can dominate a 99 rated dlineman consistently. Or an entire oline of 12 rated chumps push around a dline of 99 rated studs and Albert Haynsworth not begin able to shed the block of a punter who was placed on the line. I'll just have to chalk this omission up to the "it's a lot of work" department. Ian, please make this a priority for Madden 2011. See the this thread for details:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ter-bunny.html