Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   How do I play my 2nd sting players? (/forums/showthread.php?t=369406)

rancor 10-17-2009 01:45 AM

How do I play my 2nd sting players?

I have no idea how to do this. The depth chart in this game is so F'ed up. I switich it around, in game, during the forth quarter to get in the second string, and only like half of the players are actually put in. How do I get my whole 2nd string of players to sub in???

Also, another question: I play the "multiple D" playbook, and in the dime formation it completely F's up the L-DT and LE position. In the dime formation play calling screen, the L-DT and LE have the same exact player number (91) no matter how I arrange the depth chart. The on field result is only 3 down lineman. Occasionally there is an invisible LE. It is really weird. The whole depth chart (i.e the subbing above and this) seems to be F'ed.

P.S. please don't reply with: "why didn't you just search this in the forums" because the search function in OS has turned to SH!+.

z ROCKnROLLA z 10-17-2009 02:05 AM

Re: How do I play my 2nd sting players?

If your starters are healthy a still not fatigued, they will still appear in the game as they are fit enough to play and that is due to su in and outs!!! it doesn't matter if you re-arrange your depth chart, you have to do it at the main menu before the start of the game, I cant change my depth chart mid game!!!

So try Play Fatigue 100 injuries 100!!!

For sub in/outs try these, credit goes to Jukeman.

Offense

QB- 0/1
RB- 45/60
WR- 45/60
FB/TE- 15/20
OL- 0/1

Defense

DT- 60/80
DE- 60/80
LB- 30/40
CB- 30/40
S- 15/20

my complete slider setting seem to work well and my 2nd string are always coming in and of the game, even after long drives in the 1st Q, THey seem to get a lot of game time!!

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...d-sliders.html

as for the second question I cant help you there sorry, i really have no idea on that one!!!

bhackler 10-17-2009 02:12 AM

Weird... I've never had an issue subbing in backup skill position players near the end of a blowout game to keep them healthy. Sometimes Brodie Croyle even get's to play!

Depth Chart seems to work fine on my end. Are you playing online or offline franchise?

rancor 10-17-2009 09:16 AM

I am playing offline. It is really odd, because I CAN sub in my backup QB but I CANT sub in any other backup positions.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhackler (Post 2040335207)
Weird... I've never had an issue subbing in backup skill position players near the end of a blowout game to keep them healthy. Sometimes Brodie Croyle even get's to play!

Depth Chart seems to work fine on my end. Are you playing online or offline franchise?

ktipton87 10-17-2009 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by z ROCKnROLLA z (Post 2040335188)
If your starters are healthy a still not fatigued, they will still appear in the game as they are fit enough to play and that is due to su in and outs!!! it doesn't matter if you re-arrange your depth chart, you have to do it at the main menu before the start of the game, I cant change my depth chart mid game!!!

So try Play Fatigue 100 injuries 100!!!

For sub in/outs try these, credit goes to Jukeman.

Offense

QB- 0/1
RB- 45/60
WR- 45/60
FB/TE- 15/20
OL- 0/1

Defense

DT- 60/80
DE- 60/80
LB- 30/40
CB- 30/40
S- 15/20

my complete slider setting seem to work well and my 2nd string are always coming in and of the game, even after long drives in the 1st Q, THey seem to get a lot of game time!!

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...d-sliders.html

as for the second question I cant help you there sorry, i really have no idea on that one!!!

Where exactly do you change these sub options? I tried doing it at the Auto-Subs Tab under coaching but it won't let me put in the same ratio that you have.

Like for running backs, if I want my Sub-in to be 45 like yours I can only set my Sub-Out to be 44.

Did you mean to say Sub-out/Sub-in?