Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   trade deadline (/forums/showthread.php?t=370005)

i3man 10-19-2009 01:27 PM

trade deadline

Does online franchise have a wk 6 trade deadline?

ktipton87 10-19-2009 04:58 PM

Re: trade deadline

Yes, but you can turn it off if you like.

BennysDad 10-20-2009 01:36 PM

where would i find the option to turn this off?

JaymeeAwesome 10-20-2009 01:43 PM

It would be with the season settings, but it has to be set before season begins.

PlatooN 10-21-2009 01:01 AM

I was actually going to create a thread on this...
so I'm in week 10 of my buc's franchise and just out of curiosity i browse through all the cpu teams trade blocks. (which was odd to me that i could even view them this late into the season)

I notice the panthers have jonathan stewart on the block..so i click his name..and offer a 2, 3 and 4th for J. Stewart and a 4th.(i had stock piled picks from trading a few vets). and it asks if I'm sure i accept or whatever, so i exit out, save my franchise and set up the trade again, the panthers accepted..i check my roster and sure enough Stewart is there. but i have had trade deadline set to on the whole time...

morieeel 10-21-2009 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Falzon (Post 2040353656)
I was actually going to create a thread on this...
so I'm in week 10 of my buc's franchise and just out of curiosity i browse through all the cpu teams trade blocks. (which was odd to me that i could even view them this late into the season)

I notice the panthers have jonathan stewart on the block..so i click his name..and offer a 2, 3 and 4th for J. Stewart and a 4th.(i had stock piled picks from trading a few vets). and it asks if I'm sure i accept or whatever, so i exit out, save my franchise and set up the trade again, the panthers accepted..i check my roster and sure enough Stewart is there. but i have had trade deadline set to on the whole time...

Yea its pretty much on the honor system.. The trade player is blotched out, but the trading block is there all season... I'm glad Tribuon's quality control is for video games and not passenger cars...

ktipton87 10-21-2009 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morieeel (Post 2040354076)
Yea its pretty much on the honor system.. The trade player is blotched out, but the trading block is there all season... I'm glad Tribuon's quality control is for video games and not passenger cars...

:lolabove: