Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Your NFL Superstar (/forums/showthread.php?t=370579)

DX UnLeaSheD 10-21-2009 03:35 PM

Your NFL Superstar

I don't know if that's exactly what it's called this year but it'll do. I made this thread to ask you guys: Have any of you made it really far into your career? It can be with your own created player or a 2009 NFL Rookie. I just made my own Quarterback last night, he got drafted but the Browns. We won our first game against the Vikings. If you guys do have a guy with a long career could you tell us what it was like what players are still around and a brief review of your Superstars Career Stats. Has he won any awards?

vaibhavp3 10-21-2009 05:14 PM

Re: Your NFL Superstar

Quote:

Originally Posted by DX UnLeaSheD (Post 2040355688)
I don't know if that's exactly what it's called this year but it'll do. I made this thread to ask you guys: Have any of you made it really far into your career? It can be with your own created player or a 2009 NFL Rookie. I just made my own Quarterback last night, he got drafted but the Browns. We won our first game against the Vikings. If you guys do have a guy with a long career could you tell us what it was like what players are still around and a brief review of your Superstars Career Stats. Has he won any awards?

the answer would be no not many people play superstar mode mode, and it so crap. i created a CB and i was playing superstar mode and i thought it was amazing till i found out this mode is so crap.

Madden 10 superstar mode is worst then madden 09 superstar mode, there is no way this should happen in any video games.i know they have been working on franchise mode but still a mode should not get worse the next year. :brickwall

Perfect Zero 10-21-2009 05:23 PM

Re: Your NFL Superstar

I've played a few games with a created running back. A strong halfback that's built in Earl Campbell mode, but all I have is a contract with the Packers and a few games under my belt. I don't know why Madden can't compete with RTTS, but it needs to find a way quick.