Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN THE MADDEN 10 TRADING LOGIC TO ME!!!(If there is one) (/forums/showthread.php?t=370605)

ClintBEASTW00D 10-21-2009 05:01 PM

SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN THE MADDEN 10 TRADING LOGIC TO ME!!!(If there is one)

I just don't understand the logic behind trading in Madden.

So far I figured 3 things out about it...

It's not about overall
It's not about the position needs of the other team
Age does not play a factor in trades

So I've been getting heated over why I can't get a trade off in my Online Franchise and why other people can get trades off that make no type of sense.

So I have been thinking, do you guys think it matters what team you have? Does it matter about the players name(ex.Brady would be more valuable than some computer generated QB with same overall)?

I am asking these questions because another one of my trades got rejected.

Here was an example of one of my trade that gets rejected a lot.

I traded (forgot some names)
DT-90 ovr
Brian Orakpo-85 ovr

I wanted
OLB-91 ovr

Now both are young players in the online franchise, even though were a couple season in. I traded my DT because I thought it mattered if that team was in need of a certain position, but apparently not. I thought I would get that trade off because their best DT is 67 overall and I thought I would throw in Orakpo to replace him, but that trade was REJECTED.

Now here are the top 4 dumbest trade that happened in my Online Franchise.

(Season 1) Saints (User) traded D.Sharper & Joey Harrington to Oak (CPU) for N.Asomugha. This was in the first season, that's why he had Harrington

(Season 4)Steelers (User) trade Willie Parker-86 Overall, HB-72 Overall, and HB-64 overall to Cowboys Chris Johnson (HB) - 96 Overall. And the problem with this is before this trade the Cowboys HB lineup is, Chris Johnson-96 Overall, Marion Barber-90 Overall, Felix Jones-87 Overall.

(Season 5) Steelers (User) trade S. Smith 82 Ovr(NYG WR) to Colts (CPU) for CB-88Ovr. And the Colts already have R.Wayne-95ovr, J. Montez WR- 92 Ovr, and A.Gonzales WR -85 Ovrall

(Season 5) Steelers (User) traded Ben Roethlisberger-90 Overall to Falcons (CPU) Matt Ryan- 94 overall. THIS TRADE MAKES NO SENSE! Ryan is younger, and better and THEY TAKE THE TRADE?!?!?!?!

And in all of these trades the players that the Users received were younger.

nepatriotsfan 10-21-2009 06:27 PM

Re: SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN THE MADDEN 10 TRADING LOGIC TO ME!!!(If there is one)

there is no trade logic in online franchise for the cpu thats why people leave trading with the cpu off