Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   One tweak of gamplay IMO can change this game a ton. (/forums/showthread.php?t=370659)

Bat 10-21-2009 08:50 PM

One tweak of gamplay IMO can change this game a ton.

I'm talking about the computers ball carrier AI.

So many times each game the computer has chances to get first downs or big plays but they run out of bounds with no thought of the first down marker, or loss of yards they are about to induce.

If they just corrected* this, it would make it so much more realistic and challenging without having to make the QB's robots with sliders.

*Originally was spelled currected by mistake. Thanks DC Fan For Life for annoyingly pointing it out!

redsfan4life 10-21-2009 11:00 PM

Re: One tweak of gamplay IMO can change this game a ton.

Yeah. It's ironic because on the back of the box it says 'Fight for every yard'...yeah.

DC fan for life 10-22-2009 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bat9th (Post 2040357005)
I'm talking about the computers ball carrier AI.

So many times each game the computer has chances to get first downs or big plays but they run out of bounds with no thought of the first down marker, or loss of yards they are about to induce.

If they just currected this, it would make it so much more realistic and challenging without having to make the QB's robots with sliders.

Corrected Hello.........

DC fan for life 10-22-2009 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redsfan4life (Post 2040357505)
Yeah. It's ironic because on the back of the box it says 'Fight for every yard'...yeah.

True, it's Fight for every yard backwards, you didn't get the memo.

kmart2180 10-22-2009 01:52 AM

Cpu's run AI logic has been garbage since next gen. There just dumb as sh!t when it comes to finding a lane amd getting some yards. If its not for a ridiculous amount of broken tackle animations , the cpu would not get any yards at all in maden.

Bat 10-22-2009 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DC fan for life (Post 2040358045)
Corrected Hello.........

Wow. Give me a break.

I know how to spell it, obviously I messed up. Good looking out though. This place will be rocking if we have you correcting every misspelled word.

:nchuck:

Can't believe you didn't post something about Kmart using only 1 d in Madden!!!!!!!