Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Pro Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Week 7: Saints @ Dolphins (/forums/showthread.php?t=370779)

jmood88 10-22-2009 10:09 AM

Week 7: Saints @ Dolphins

I won't be able to watch this game so hopefully the Saints play well enough to make me want to look for some highlights.

Vince 10-22-2009 10:43 AM

Re: Week 7: Saints @ Dolphins

Brees will throw 45-50 times.

Miami's run D is very stout. The Saints impressed me with their run D as well. Curious to see how they try to defend the Wildcat. I actually think Henne can do some damage.

That said,

30-17 Saints.

jmood88 10-22-2009 10:49 AM

Darren Sharper and the defense have been feasting on inexperienced quarterbacks so hopefully they continue that and pick Henne off a few times. If the Saints get out to a quick lead like they've been doing I don't think there's any way for the Dolphins to catch up. They just aren't suited for playing when down so the Dolphins better hope that they get the ball first and can get a long drive going.

Marino 10-22-2009 10:50 AM

Brees is going to kill this secondary. The only way the Dolphins can hang in there is by keeping him off the field.

z Revis 10-22-2009 10:54 AM

Dolphins should have the same gameplan they had against the Colts, except actually win this time.

steveo 10-22-2009 11:41 AM

I'm thinking the Saints should easily win this game like they have each game all season but it may be closer with a 7 pt or less win.

ehh 10-22-2009 11:49 AM

As usual we have to be able to completely dominate the TOP, which shouldn't be an issue since Brees will carve up our secondary. I like that we have the Saints the week after we had a bye, give Sparano more time to prepare. I think if Henne can avoid turning the ball over and the Wildcat continues to do its thing then we can be in the game in the 4th quarter. Of course if we get down 14-0 or something real quick then it's going to be a very long day since we aren't built to come from behind (that's what she said).

Lumalu 10-25-2009 02:38 PM

Getting early leads is what the Saints do. This should put the heat on the Dolphins and force them into mistakes. Saints 42 - 10.