Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   PA Announcer Frequency (/forums/showthread.php?t=370805)

2krules 10-22-2009 11:39 AM

PA Announcer Frequency

The PA Announcer hardly ever says anything during my games, but some people say he says something after every play for them. Does anyone know why it's different for him than for me? We're both on 360.
Thanks,
Mike

z ROCKnROLLA z 10-22-2009 12:17 PM

Re: PA Announcer Frequency

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2krules (Post 2040358999)
The PA Announcer hardly ever says anything during my games, but some people say he says something after every play for them. Does anyone know why it's different for him than for me? We're both on 360.
Thanks,
Mike

I worded it wrong dude, sorry was around 7am for me so was still waking up with my coffee in hand replying to posts, so what I meant to say was the PA calls almost every play especially around the half way line, sometimes he goes quiet and then has a binge on calling play outcomes. Try pausing ur game for a few seconds and resuming!!
There is no consistency with the PA!!!

2krules 10-22-2009 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by z ROCKnROLLA z (Post 2040359120)
I worded it wrong dude, sorry was around 7am for me so was still waking up with my coffee in hand replying to posts, so what I meant to say was the PA calls almost every play especially around the half way line, sometimes he goes quiet and then has a binge on calling play outcomes. Try pausing ur game for a few seconds and resuming!!
There is no consistency with the PA!!!

I will try it; thanks!

JaymeeAwesome 10-22-2009 12:59 PM

You could always shut off commentary to hear it better too...

2krules 10-22-2009 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaymee13 (Post 2040359268)
You could always shut off commentary to hear it better too...

Thanks, I do. In fact, I was thinking that maybe sometime the crowd noise just overwhelms him, so I turned down everything but stadium speakers, and I still only hear him every once in a while. But thanks anyway.

2krules 10-23-2009 01:09 AM

I don't get how some of you guys can hear the PA guy frequently. I just played a game (5 min qtr) in which I heard the PA guy at the most 10 times. And he never said anything funny.