Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports FIFA Last Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=173)
-   -   Difficulty and Half Lengths (/forums/showthread.php?t=371070)

Buzzle 10-23-2009 11:04 AM

Difficulty and Half Lengths

I am interested in finding out what difficulty, half length, and settings(manual) the OS community generally Uses.

For myself I was playing world class but recently decided to switch to fully manual controls so I bumped myself down to Professional. As far as length I've been playing on default 5 minutes, but it just doesn't feel like I have enough time to do much of anything. When moving it to 10 minutes I feel like all my players lose far to much energy though.

Also on a sidenote which camera setting do you enjoy playing with the most? Currently I'm playing with a zoomed in tele, but feel there has to be something better out there haha.

~LiverpoolRed~ 10-23-2009 11:14 AM

Re: Difficulty and Half Lengths

I play on Professional with all manual settings with 6 minute halves.

KG 10-23-2009 11:22 AM

Difficulty - World Class

All-Semi except Lobbed Passes/Throughballs on Manual

I use Tele, slightly zoomed in.

10 min halves. Even ranked matches are on 6 this year. Part of the reason why people just run up & down the pitch.

If and when I go fully manual I will bump down to Pro to get the hang of it or I will spend a ton of time in the practice arena.

SpHSpH 10-23-2009 12:20 PM

10 minutes / half
ALL MANUAL
Professional

I started a few threads regarding the "switch to all manual" idea earlier in the year (back when I was trying to make the switch). I did the "drop down" (I had been WC with assisted) and I feel like this arrangement (above) is a good mixture.

I get anywhere from 8 to 28 shots on goal with this half length. It is really a function of how well I am playing and how strong my opponent is. I actually like it that sometimes I am all over the goal and other times I need to be careful with my limited chances.

Good luck with ALL MANUAL ... it is totally better.

Krebstar 10-23-2009 12:20 PM

World Class - 10 Minutes

Everything on Semi except through and lobbed, which are on manual.

ImTellinTim 10-23-2009 12:55 PM

Pro - 15 Minute

All manual.

Once I get better at aiming shots and using skill moves, I'll kick it up to World Class.

~LiverpoolRed~ 10-23-2009 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImTellinTim (Post 2040363363)
Pro - 15 Minute

All manual.

Once I get better at aiming shots and using skill moves, I'll kick it up to World Class.

I cannot for the life of me aim a header on target using all manual controls. Gotta spend alot more time in practice mode.

Bruins 10-23-2009 01:04 PM

10 minute halves, professional (for now), slow game speed

Default Tele camera

Auto-switch one click from left

Assists:
Pass - semi
Through pass - assisted
Shot - semi
cross - semi
lob pass - assisted