Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Have you ever won Fight for Fumble on ALLMADDEN? (/forums/showthread.php?t=371074)

MAHAM 10-23-2009 11:36 AM

Have you ever won Fight for Fumble on ALLMADDEN?

I have never won fight for fumble against the computer on all madden. Even when the gage is in my favor at the beginning it just zips to the other side. It happens on Coop too. My thumb is sore, my buttons are nearly broken, what gives? Anyone else have this problem too?

vaughn99 10-23-2009 11:52 AM

Re: Have you ever won Fight for Fumble on ALLMADDEN?

I turned it off in my Franchise . . . I leave it on for play now in case friends think it's fun. But after like 5 straight lost fumbles to the CPU, I decided it's not worth it.

2krules 10-23-2009 12:18 PM

Same here. I decided there's no way I'm ever going to win, so I turned it off. Now I occasionally get the fumble recoveries.

Fight For The Fumble is a good concept, but it's useless because it's impossible for most people to win.

canes2008 10-23-2009 03:16 PM

no turned it off this is the stupidest feature in the game

TheWatcher 10-23-2009 03:21 PM

That's weird. I usually win Fight For the Fumble. I was actually going to suggest a difficulty setting so I could make it tougher :confused:

Obelysk 10-23-2009 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheWatcher (Post 2040363878)
That's weird. I usually win Fight For the Fumble. I was actually going to suggest a difficulty setting so I could make it tougher :confused:

So, how many thumbs do you have?

bigsmallwood 10-23-2009 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheWatcher (Post 2040363878)

Thats pretty much unheard of...Congrats to you. I just turned it off and let the CPU scrap it out for the ball....I never could win...even on Rookie...and whats funny is I am great at button mashing in other games, but it is pretty useless in Madden.

RyanMoody21 10-23-2009 03:56 PM

The game knows what button is coming before you do and has no delay in changing from one button to another. Naturally a human has a delay in changing buttons, the programming doesn't take that into account so the CPU gains ground on button changes.

I have won some of them, but only when they seem to get slanted at times depending on momentum.

I agree with the majority here, unless your losing a turbo controller or not on all Madden, it would be very hard to win them each time with regularity.