Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Offline Off season Rosters (/forums/showthread.php?t=371191)

djphleks 10-23-2009 06:25 PM

Offline Off season Rosters

I should have noticed this before but I'm just seeing this now. I finished my first season and I remember the Saints had a lot of season ending injuries for a lot of our rookie this season. The bad thing is is that now there not on my roster and I need them. We had LB Stanley Arnoux and S Chip Vaugn on the team and now they are nowhere to be found. Is there anyway to merge and old roster to a new roster or would I have to create these players now?

Canadeion 10-24-2009 04:03 PM

Re: Offline Off season Rosters

Until the fine folks at Madden realize that it's possible to have more than 53 players in an organization, we will continue to lose these players in the interest of putting other players into the game.

No, you can not merge the rosters.

Yes, you will have to create the players yourself.

Yes, it sucks.

4solo 10-24-2009 04:14 PM

Thats why i saved the Week 1 rosters updates to my HD under a dif name so i can keep the people that would have gotten hurt. B/c i knew i wasn't ready to start a Franchise but i didn't want to start one with the lastest updates b/c of all the roster changes by this point. If its a way that u know of that i can upload the file here let me know and i'll try but i doubt it will help u much b/c u have already started ur franchise. let me know.

Canadeion 10-24-2009 04:19 PM

The Madden team should go across the hall and talk to the NHL team, who have come up with the INGENIOUS idea of letting you choose which roster update you want to download.

The old rosters don't disappear into space.

It's nice.

alcoholicstepfather 10-28-2009 09:19 PM

Ok, I feel like an idiot, but I can not find a way to create players before the second season. Can you guys tell me, how or is it possible? There are some guys that are not on the game anymore because they got injured IRL. I hope somebody can help me.