Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Haven't touched Madden 10 since Live 10 release (/forums/showthread.php?t=371333)

dgold1 10-24-2009 12:03 PM

Haven't touched Madden 10 since Live 10 release

Am I the only person who hasn't played Madden since their favorite basketball game as been released, weather it's 2K or Live? Since the Franchise Mode is screwed up in Madden it just doesn't have much replay value to me. The online games are cool but you mostly just play people who find a glitch play that is unstoppable and just do it over and over again. I'm a Franchise/Dynasty guy and believe me I think the Dynasty mode in Live is worse than Madden but Live totally redid the gameplay and every game is fun and exciting to play. The Live Team did a smart thing by going to get Mike Wang from the competition, I think the Madden Team needs to do the same.

hale89 10-24-2009 12:16 PM

Re: Haven't touched Madden 10 since Live 10 release

the reason i stopped playin is cause madden is garbage i use to play madden year round regardless of wat gm was out but since next gen madden i havent been in madden like i was back in the glory years (ps2)

LingeringRegime 10-24-2009 12:19 PM

Re: Haven't touched Madden 10 since Live 10 release

I haven't played it since the 2nd week of the NFL season. Has the second patch been released yet?