Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Weather weather weather... (/forums/showthread.php?t=372039)

Bat 10-27-2009 05:21 AM

Weather weather weather...

Why are almost all franchise games nice weather? I have played every game for 2 seasons with the Cheifs and haven't had one rain, snow, or even an overcast game.

BayAreaRYder226 10-27-2009 05:38 AM

Re: Weather weather weather...

That sucks, not a problem for me. And I play with Oakland. I got some rain, I've had snow before. and I've had sunny. Sunny majority, but I've had different weather games.

winrehs 10-27-2009 08:16 AM

When you reach Wk 13 and beyond. You will see a lot of snow and rains in areas like SF, CLE, NE, GB etc....

G-Men_in_Mass 10-27-2009 08:22 AM

I have played almost 3 ful season with the Giants and have seen a Ton of bad weather games. In fact I just played in Miami and I swear it was raining so hard, maybe it was just me, but I have never seen it rain like that before. Anyone know if there are downpours, light rain??

K_GUN 10-27-2009 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bat9th (Post 2040378324)
Why are almost all franchise games nice weather? I have played every game for 2 seasons with the Cheifs and haven't had one rain, snow, or even an overcast game.

sounds like a stalled area of high pressure near you

SalemChief 10-27-2009 09:10 AM

September-December is historically the mildest time in the central plains. Missouri, in particular, enjoys temperatures in the 70's and 80's through much of October, with temps in the 50's and 60's until Thanksgiving. December can be cold, but hard precip doesn't really roll around until January-March. March, in particular, is brutal, but well after the NFL season, of course.

I was a season ticket holder at Arrowhead for 21 years before moving for career reasons, but we had a rain game maybe once or twice a season. Maybe.

Yes, the weather's been wet this year (two rain games at Arrowhead in '09), but sunny days are far more the standard than the exception.

Check out the National Weather Service archives if you don't believe me. Autumn in KC is absolutely beautiful.

PantherBeast_OS 10-27-2009 10:27 AM

Yea the wheather factor of the game needs to be worked on big time. By week 10 and above most of the country should be having cold conditions and some snow and rain and so on. But some places would have good weather like flordia and new oleans and NC and so on. But the main factor should be that the wheather should adjust to time of year and and depending in what part of the country the teams are at and so on.

G-Men_in_Mass 10-27-2009 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pantherbeast (Post 2040378731)
Yea the wheather factor of the game needs to be worked on big time. By week 10 and above most of the country should be having cold conditions and some snow and rain and so on. But some places would have good weather like flordia and new oleans and NC and so on. But the main factor should be that the wheather should adjust to time of year and and depending in what part of the country the teams are at and so on.

It does and it does it very well.. not sure what game your playing.. Now I dont play on-line so if this is a On-line thing sorry, but off-line I think the weather is done very good