Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Where's the draft info on players? (/forums/showthread.php?t=372063)

Old's Cool 10-27-2009 09:24 AM

Where's the draft info on players?

When I click on a player's card, I can't find his draft info anywhere. Like what round he was drafted etc. This was always in previous versions, am I missing something?

mvandor 10-27-2009 09:27 AM

Re: Where's the draft info on players?

Search man, it was left out.

GlennN 10-27-2009 01:05 PM

Yeah, I am unhappy with that decision. It adds personality to the players. Not sure what would have made removing that feature seem like a good idea (since it was already there and all).

maademperor 10-27-2009 01:58 PM

a re-newed feature for next years game apparently

TeamBuilder 10-27-2009 02:24 PM

Actually someone from EA, I think it was Looman, said they completely forgot to add it. I remember he posted here about it.

Old's Cool 10-27-2009 04:11 PM

Well that sucks, especially for us franchise geeks.

St3fN_sTrApS 10-27-2009 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeamBuilder (Post 2040379549)
Actually someone from EA, I think it was Looman, said they completely forgot to add it. I remember he posted here about it.

I was wondering why it wasn't added in this year. I had heard it wasn't gonna make it in, but had no clue as to why it wouldn't.

I remember the draft info would vanish in 09 when editing equipment, so I kinda figured that it was taken out for that reason.

TeamBuilder 10-27-2009 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by utexas_fan (Post 2040380295)
I was wondering why it wasn't added in this year. I had heard it wasn't gonna make it in, but had no clue as to why it wouldn't.

I remember the draft info would vanish in 09 when editing equipment, so I kinda figured that it was taken out for that reason.

Yea I hated how it would change, it bothered me when I wanted to switch an OL to guard or tackle and all of the sudden he was never drafted and acquired from FA.