Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Madden DYanasty Mode RE-Sign players question (/forums/showthread.php?t=372243)

BaoWeezy 10-27-2009 10:08 PM

Madden DYanasty Mode RE-Sign players question

im 6 years into my franchise and have never had this problem. IM at the resign players point and i signed the players i want some pretty good ones are still there but they are demanding more money than they are worth and i dont want those guys. How do i advance without resigning them???

Bellsprout 10-27-2009 10:09 PM

Re: Madden DYanasty Mode RE-Sign players question

Settings > Franchise Options > Set Re-Sign Players to USER

Dianwei32 10-27-2009 10:11 PM

make sure Re-sign Players in the Franchise Options is set to User and just sim the rest once you signed everyone you want to keep. It will let to rest of them go.

No offense, but how have you gotten 6 years into a franchise without knowing this? Have you resigned every single player every sinlge year? How could you possibly have roster room for that unless a lot of people retired?

BaoWeezy 10-27-2009 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dianwei32 (Post 2040381618)
make sure Re-sign Players in the Franchise Options is set to User and just sim the rest once you signed everyone you want to keep. It will let to rest of them go.

No offense, but how have you gotten 6 years into a franchise without knowing this? Have you resigned every single player every sinlge year? How could you possibly have roster room for that unless a lot of people retired?

i normally sign who i want then sim the rest and it will let them go for me but now when i do that it signs them

BaoWeezy 10-27-2009 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeAreAllWitnesses (Post 2040381608)
Settings > Franchise Options > Set Re-Sign Players to USER

thank you that worked. Its pretty weird that i went 6 years feeling as if i was controlling it when it was on cpu the whole time.

bigdfan76 10-27-2009 10:24 PM

^^^ If I remember correctly this happened to me. It changed in the franchise settings menu at some point for no reason, I didn't change it. I always check that when I start a franchise and set everything to user. Fortunetly I always make back up saves and back out if I have to.

billyboy316 10-28-2009 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigdfan76 (Post 2040381680)
^^^ If I remember correctly this happened to me. It changed in the franchise settings menu at some point for no reason, I didn't change it. I always check that when I start a franchise and set everything to user. Fortunetly I always make back up saves and back out if I have to.

Yea I think it has something to do when you sign a new head coach or something like that. I myself ran into this problems many times and it's frustrating. Now I always check to make sure it is set before I advance.

RedZoneD25 10-28-2009 02:20 AM

yes. every time you get a new HC, it considers it a new user and defaults all back to cpu.