Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Prompted for update - Is Patch 2 out? (/forums/showthread.php?t=372847)

DrUrsus 10-30-2009 01:02 PM

Prompted for update - Is Patch 2 out?

Madden just made me update it, and I already had the previous patch. Does anyone know what this update was for? Is it patch 2?

Football4Natic 10-30-2009 01:04 PM

Re: Prompted for update - Is Patch 2 out?

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrUrsus (Post 2040391302)
Madden just made me update it, and I already had the previous patch. Does anyone know what this update was for? Is it patch 2?

Is this the first time you go on xbox live in the last couple of days?

Because there is a diff between game update or system update and xbox live has an update for the console which was released a couple of days ago

the new madden patch is not coming till mid november the earliest

DrUrsus 10-30-2009 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Football4Natic (Post 2040391309)
Is this the first time you go on xbox live in the last couple of days?

Because there is a diff between game update or system update and xbox live has an update for the console which was released a couple of days ago

the new madden patch is not coming till mid november the earliest

No, I haven't been on Live in a while. It probably is a system update that just so happened to happen on me since I signed in after I was in Madden. Thanks. Sorry for the false (wishful thinking) alarm everyone.
Man, I really can't wait for this patch. This game has some issues, but it has promise too!

matt8204 10-30-2009 02:17 PM

EA just updated their terms of service and you must agree to the new one. It's happening with all of their sports games. I had to do it with NHL a couple of days ago.

duncan54matt 10-30-2009 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matt8204 (Post 2040391550)
EA just updated their terms of service and you must agree to the new one. It's happening with all of their sports games. I had to do it with NHL a couple of days ago.

i dont remember getting a patch ro anything but i do remember getting the terms of service and then having to agree with it