Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Just had a crazy finish in my offline franchise game... (/forums/showthread.php?t=372880)

wkedklwnz 10-30-2009 03:15 PM

Just had a crazy finish in my offline franchise game...

I have been using the Cowboys (I like the stadium). I was playing the Chargers, the game was pretty much back and forth. They went up 29-26 with about 1:43 to go in the game. I get the ball, drive down the field and run out of time to try and win, so I kick the field goal to tie up. This left :01 on the clock, in this situation I always squib kick to prevent the run back for a td. This time I forgot, I was out of time- outs so I couldn't even call a t.o. to change my play. So I go ahead and kick and this happens:
http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/12698788

mm boost 10-30-2009 03:21 PM

Re: Just had a crazy finish in my offline franchise game...

Very nice, and nice choice of team :). Quick question, do you play on 360? I have it on ps3, and everytime a video is shown, the camera stays on the ground, it dont follow the ball in the air. Only reason I noticed this was the fact that you can see all inside of dallas' stadium in your video, and I havent seen anything like that yet??

wkedklwnz 10-30-2009 04:57 PM

I am playing on ps3. Not sure why it would look different. Not sure if matters, but I used the opposite endzone camera view for that replay.

Texans989 10-30-2009 05:34 PM

it looked like he was down lol

nacnud 10-30-2009 06:50 PM

He looked down, eitherway good win congratulations

josh44 11-01-2009 05:05 AM

booo!! not on the chargers HAHAHAHA. I remember the time i leveled a game with no time left. Those are always good wins or games. I wish i had more close games but i don't want to play on all madden