Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   suffering from Patch withdrawal syndrome : ( (/forums/showthread.php?t=373741)

maddcatt 11-03-2009 12:34 PM

suffering from Patch withdrawal syndrome : (

Been coming on here several times everyday for the past 2 weeks hoping to hear the patch has been dropped for Madden 10 and NBA2K10 : (

Hearing all kinds of news about the fixes on both these games for a while now, but they still have not dropped and I have not heard any release dates on either one of them.

I at least find Madden 10 very much playable as it is now, but knowing and hoping it will probably play even better after patch 2......Has me quite excited !!

However, NBA2K10 seems like it could be a great game , but it really does need some patch help.......Especially when playing online

How much longer must I suffer from this dreaded video gamer disease ? HELP !!!

Valdarez 11-03-2009 12:41 PM

Re: suffering from Patch withdrawal syndrome : (

You can't have withdrawals from something you never had in the first place. heh

There's a quick fix. Play another game. Brutal Legend, Borderlands, Dragon Age.... several decent games just dropped. :)

spanky23 11-03-2009 01:28 PM

Re: suffering from Patch withdrawal syndrome : (

Madden is delaying the next roster update until the 20th of this month which probably means that they are going to try and finish this stupid patch. So hopefully the patch will be out the week of the 20th along with the next roster update