Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Interesting cutscene (/forums/showthread.php?t=375383)

Victor Fox 11-11-2009 12:46 AM

Interesting cutscene

1 Attachment(s)
Seems like coach was so upset with Rodgers' performance that he had to resort to talking to himself on the sidelines...

adam45h 11-11-2009 01:09 AM

Re: Interesting cutscene

Yeah, I see that one a lot actually. I had a weird one the other day where it showed the CPU QB (I think it was Rodgers again, actually) running off the field in the uniform of my team, the Eagles. Even weirder is it was after they kicked an extra point, like he had been on the field for it in one of my jerseys!

Valdarez 11-11-2009 03:11 AM

Don't know what was said, but whatever it was I betcha he was just blowing smoke.

Victor Fox 11-11-2009 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valdarez (Post 2040437692)
Don't know what was said, but whatever it was I betcha he was just blowing smoke.

:rolleyes: lol

nacnud 11-11-2009 03:48 PM

Sometimes online i get a cutscene where the refs make a completed pass signal right beside the barriers that seperate the fans from the players, and it always ends up being incomplete

alcoholicstepfather 12-05-2009 12:21 AM

I'm in year 2 of my franchise. I drafted Matt Clapp, FB out of Oklahoma after year 1. Before each game, I always watch the intro/pregame screens. (The screen where they show the fans coming into the stadium.) I noticed in the intro screen that a fan had on a Clapp jersey. I figured the fans would just have on jerseys of guys that are on the default rosters, so I was surprised that they change when you get different players.

Drike19 12-05-2009 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alcoholicstepfather (Post 2040520148)
I'm in year 2 of my franchise. I drafted Matt Clapp, FB out of Oklahoma after year 1. Before each game, I always watch the intro/pregame screens. (The screen where they show the fans coming into the stadium.) I noticed in the intro screen that a fan had on a Clapp jersey. I figured the fans would just have on jerseys of guys that are on the default rosters, so I was surprised that they change when you get different players.

I'm in my 2nd year as well for my Franchise and I drafted Colt McCoy (I have NCAA 10 so I do the draft class thing), but I see alot of the fans wearing his jersey as well. I also see some fans wearing jerseys with a random number that I don't recognize as a starting player, I checked my rosters and it was the worst rated player on my team I got a laugh from that