Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Server side upgrades for online franchise (/forums/showthread.php?t=375868)

labguy 11-13-2009 01:22 PM

Server side upgrades for online franchise

I am not involved in any online franchises though I think after the 2nd patch comes out I will look to join one. I am just curious as to what is working well with the online franchise feature and what is not. Also I would be curious to hear what upgrades have occurred to it since the initial release date since one of the selling points was that having it server side would allow for upgrades without patches and passing it through Microsoft or Sony. Thanks in advance to any feedback from people who have used or are using the feature.

TDKing 11-13-2009 01:31 PM

Re: Server side upgrades for online franchise

There is a thread in the Online Franchise forums that lists all the issues with online franchise...I'm to lazy to look for it. As far as server side fixes... LOL IMO so far that seems like it was just a smoke screen to cover up everything that is missing or wrong with that mode. Keep you thinking hey they will fix this, its easy with a simple server side patch LOL.
Its an ok mode to play and could be fun as long as your not expecting a real online franchise mode cause its not. :nono:

65South 11-13-2009 01:45 PM

Re: Server side upgrades for online franchise

Quote:

Originally Posted by TDKing (Post 2040446190)
There is a thread in the Online Franchise forums that lists all the issues with online franchise...I'm to lazy to look for it. As far as server side fixes... LOL IMO so far that seems like it was just a smoke screen to cover up everything that is missing or wrong with that mode. Keep you thinking hey they will fix this, its easy with a simple server side patch LOL.
Its an ok mode to play and could be fun as long as your not expecting a real online franchise mode cause its not. :nono:

COSIGN TDKing! As I couldn't agree more with everything you wrote. *See sig below that I've on my messages since September.

Here is the thread. All of the issues are listed on the front page so you don't necessarily have to go digging through all of the posts.