Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Biggest game changers?? (/forums/showthread.php?t=375968)

BLBxLakers24 11-13-2009 09:40 PM

Biggest game changers??

For me its Brian Westbrook!!
Run the eagles offense like they do now in real life. A lot of shot gun. And move him all over the field at slot and change routes up and it just puts so much pressure on your opponent(Human) to have to worry about his defense and who to cover... Then when that is setup you can start running a lot of sweeps out of the different Eagles shotgun formations.

Who is your biggest game changers?

josh44 11-13-2009 09:45 PM

Re: Biggest game changers??

For me its LT. IN my franchise he is 34 now but he is still good. Hasn't actually gotten any worse. I guess if you play good with them they don't drop. Last season he set the record for most TD in career and in a season. He will be only getting 3 yard gains for most of the game then break a big one for 70 yards. I can't any of my drafter RB to do as well though. They just don't seem to get the holes

Bellsprout 11-13-2009 09:57 PM

DeSean Jackson.

Kick returns, fantastic. Receiving, fantastic. Run him out of the wildcat *insert wildcat noise here*? Fantastic.

He's just so damn fast, and he's so damn versatile.

blocknose 11-14-2009 12:33 PM

Percy Harvin for all the same reasons as the post before about jackson Rand Moss is a beast as well

trick02 11-14-2009 01:01 PM

Calvin Johnson. I haven't played with Fitz but i did a dynasty with the Lions and even on sliders that left Stafford throwing 40 comp % he was getting 1600 yrds and 15TD a year. He is a beast.

Heisman 11-14-2009 01:09 PM

Darren McFadden he had 1300 yards last year and was my only offensive player that made the probowl on my 6-10 Raiders.

DustinT 11-14-2009 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeAreAllWitnesses (Post 2040447769)
DeSean Jackson.

Kick returns, fantastic. Receiving, fantastic. Run him out of the wildcat *insert wildcat noise here*? Fantastic.

He's just so damn fast, and he's so damn versatile.

Jackson is the best player I have played with in this game. The guy can't be touched.

Other than him, Chris Johnson is a huge threat.

maademperor 11-14-2009 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trick02 (Post 2040449175)
Calvin Johnson. I haven't played with Fitz but i did a dynasty with the Lions and even on sliders that left Stafford throwing 40 comp % he was getting 1600 yrds and 15TD a year. He is a beast.

word, even on my worst days he can make or break a game for me...the dude is indestructible too, I've had everyone else it seems miss time but he never goes down for more than a quarter. when it was time to re-sign him it was a no brainer to give him whatever he wanted.