Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports FIFA Last Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=173)
-   -   This is insanely frustrating (/forums/showthread.php?t=375995)

dunlopp9987 11-14-2009 12:21 AM

This is insanely frustrating

I took the time to go through and edit every single stadium for all Premiere League teams AND Championship League teams. I then went and saved my profile, because I assumed that that was what I would need to save in order to save all that work. I turn on the game later to play, load my profile, and it's all gone.

Is there any way to SAVE the edits you do to the stadiums, or is that just another bug this game has yet to figure out?

Gizmo 11-14-2009 12:54 AM

Re: This is insanely frustrating

Quote:

Originally Posted by dunlopp9987 (Post 2040448157)
I took the time to go through and edit every single stadium for all Premiere League teams AND Championship League teams. I then went and saved my profile, because I assumed that that was what I would need to save in order to save all that work. I turn on the game later to play, load my profile, and it's all gone.

Is there any way to SAVE the edits you do to the stadiums, or is that just another bug this game has yet to figure out?

Did save your Rosters? Do you have Auto-Save on? Usually when it's on, any change you make to the stadiums, it should automatciallys save the names. I've change the EPL and MLS and I haven't had a problem.

ggsimmonds 11-14-2009 01:04 AM

Methinks you were supposed to save the squads, not your user profile. :59:

dunlopp9987 11-14-2009 11:37 AM

YAHA! You guys were correct. Thanks for the help!