Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Are there any white RBs with A potential in the premade draft classes? (spoilers) (/forums/showthread.php?t=377206)

CW McGraw 11-19-2009 07:41 PM

Are there any white RBs with A potential in the premade draft classes? (spoilers)

I'm not gonna lie. After watching Tony Gerheardt from Stanford tear it up for the past couple of weeks, I want to get a guy like that for my Madden franchise. Are there any true RBs that are white or are they all just FBs?

Steeler99 11-19-2009 08:01 PM

Re: Are there any white RBs with A potential in the premade draft classes? (spoilers)

One of the recent "Madden rookie" posts had a "John Riggins" clone on the list ... not sure what his rating would be, but I imagine it would be pretty high?

bhackler 11-19-2009 09:19 PM

Re: Are there any white RBs with A potential in the premade draft classes? (spoilers)

J.R. Myers... in the draft with Cooper Reno as the best QB.

he's good... real good.

mikeydearth93 11-19-2009 09:24 PM

Toby gearheart is nice he is like a young mike alstott

Raz 11-19-2009 10:27 PM

There are two white fullbacks that are rated "A" potential and if you edit them to runningback they will tare other teams up
Erik Pollard and JR Myers

CW McGraw 11-20-2009 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raz (Post 2040470512)
There are two white fullbacks that are rated "A" potential and if you edit them to runningback they will tare other teams up
Erik Pollard and JR Myers

I drafted Pollard for my Browns franchise. He'll be taking over Jamal Lewis's role as my big, bruiser, while I let Leron James tear apart defenses with his speed. It should be fun. :cool:

d3athb4dishonor 11-20-2009 03:09 AM

Haha, Pick up Danny Woodhead. One of my boys said this is one of his favorite FA's... dude is deceptively fast and is very explosive on KRs.

josh44 11-20-2009 07:29 AM

LOL when was the last RB who was real successful in the NFL? I've been watching ti for past 3 years and haven't seen any. Was Alstott a FB or RB. Hope Gerhardt goes well. So far i haven't noticed any good white RB's in the drafts.