Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Jay Cutler .... Bear Fans? (/forums/showthread.php?t=377549)

dufflebagboi 11-21-2009 07:48 PM

Jay Cutler .... Bear Fans?

Not sure if anyone has done so, but have you've changed his throwing delivery.

Because in real life he has his left foot in back of his right foot when he is at the line (not in shotgun formation), like how they have drew bree's in the game.

So any suggestions or just leave as is?

HGH_whocares 12-01-2009 05:03 PM

Re: Jay Cutler .... Bear Fans?

Quote:

Originally Posted by dufflebagboi (Post 2040476787)
Not sure if anyone has done so, but have you've changed his throwing delivery.

Because in real life he has his left foot in back of his right foot when he is at the line (not in shotgun formation), like how they have drew bree's in the game.

So any suggestions or just leave as is?

Yeah they should change his delivery the sametime they lower him down to an 80-81! I think he likes to throw to everybody else but his teammates

jimmyy201 12-01-2009 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HGH_whocares (Post 2040508875)
Yeah they should change his delivery the sametime they lower him down to an 80-81! I think he likes to throw to everybody else but his teammates

or why not lower everyone around him down?

Senior Whitebread 12-03-2009 04:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmyy201 (Post 2040509005)
or why not lower everyone around him down?

Because he's never in his lifetime figured out how to lead a team or throw accurate passes, been overrated since his rookie year, and only became a 1st rounder because of his arm strength and overall athletic ability?

Instant C1a55ic 12-04-2009 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senior Whitebread (Post 2040513844)
Because he's never in his lifetime figured out how to lead a team or throw accurate passes, been overrated since his rookie year, and only became a 1st rounder because of his arm strength and overall athletic ability?

i disagree, and even I have been bashing him since he left.

In Denver he had plenty of targets to throw too, and that lead to less forced passes. Hell, even the forced passes often times were caught cause he had the likes of Marshall and Scheffler making amazing catches.

The bears front office needs to step it up and see if his problem is that he needs someone to throw too. The only thing that needs to fall is his AWR

Drike19 12-05-2009 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alexbraun (Post 2040517061)
i disagree, and even I have been bashing him since he left.

In Denver he had plenty of targets to throw too, and that lead to less forced passes. Hell, even the forced passes often times were caught cause he had the likes of Marshall and Scheffler making amazing catches.

The bears front office needs to step it up and see if his problem is that he needs someone to throw too. The only thing that needs to fall is his AWR

I agree, they Bears need to either get him a tall, great hands receiver like a Marshall or at least get him a better O-line, then you will start to see him as he was last year in Denver. This is coming from a Broncos Fan btw