Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   NCAA Basketball 10 Community Rosters (360) - Get Them Here! (/forums/showthread.php?t=377782)

Millennium 11-22-2009 10:20 PM

NCAA Basketball 10 Community Rosters (360) - Get Them Here!

A bunch of the users here at OS (full list of names coming) have worked tirelessly to get you fully named rosters and coaches for the default rosters on NCAA 10.

Please remember - these rosters are based on the default rosters that are with the game. No players were created, and any dynamic updates will update player ratings on these rosters without changing names.

The rosters can be found on by following these steps:

- Go to the NCAA 10 Main Menu
- Click Xbox Live
- Click My NCAA Online
- Click EA Locker
- Click Media Center
- Search for the file OS COACHES NAMES FULL VER 2 uploaded by ACEMAB194.

There you have it. Once I get the list to the contributors I will post it, and make sure you thank them every chance you get. I will also be posting the Xport file when it is posted.

Contributors:
tonner05
jtsur2
cbass45
ghostt
chapelthriller
beast780
doubledueces
nevergraduate
kwolfe
terpspimp
flipsyde933
acemab1914

The Kid 24 11-22-2009 11:25 PM

Re: NCAA Basketball 10 Community Rosters - Get The Here!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Millennium (Post 2040480965)
A bunch of the users here at OS (full list of names coming) have worked tirelessly to get you fully named rosters and coaches for the default rosters on NCAA 10.

Please remember - these rosters are based on the default rosters that are with the game. No players were created, and any dynamic updates will update player ratings on these rosters without changing names.

The rosters can be found on by following these steps:

- Go to the NCAA 10 Main Menu
- Click Xbox Live
- Click My NCAA Online
- Click EA Locker
- Click Media Center
- Search for the file OS COACHES NAMES FULL VER 2 uploaded by ACEMAB194.

There you have it. Once I get the list to the contributors I will post it, and make sure you thank them every chance you get. I will also be posting the Xport file when it is posted.

The rosters you will post are they for 360?

mkharsh33 11-22-2009 11:42 PM

yes.

UwantRadie 11-23-2009 03:17 AM

I am probably not going to pick up this game (moneys tight, can only afford 1 BBall game this year), but I am very interested in the way NCAA BBall handles the dynamic updates...

I have long wanted NHL10 to implement this. That way, I could have all my CAPs and still get roster updates (assuming they would step it up in that department too..

Does anyone know how this is done? I imagine each player is assigned an ID (probably hidden) and when they do dynamic updates it is tied to that ID number and not a name?

Millennium 11-23-2009 07:06 AM

Re: NCAA Basketball 10 Community Rosters (360) - Get Them Here!

These are for 360, BTW.

I did find one quick error - Loyola Maryland's coach should be Jimmy Patsos, not Jimmy Pastos.

NDNathan 11-24-2009 01:43 PM

"THERE IS NO CONTENT TO DISPLAY AT THIS TIME."

jimmy289 11-24-2009 05:31 PM

i load the rosters no names just #'s what did i do worng

Blackhawks19 11-24-2009 06:23 PM

i am having the same problem. Once i get them from the Media Center and then download them and then load them up from the saved files. I check the team by edit players.......and nothing it is just the #'s. Can someone please help.

Thanks In advance