Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   I'm through with this...... (/forums/showthread.php?t=378091)

hatisback 11-24-2009 11:34 AM

I'm through with this......

Well, I was thinking today that I am tired of waiting for this so called "patch" to come out that will probably be dissappointing anyway, along with the fact of all the problems that this game has. Even though this game is headed in the right direction, my finances are tight due to a baby due any day now. I see that gamestop is doing a 40% trade in special with 6 games, so I think that I will trade in some games and possibly get Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Left 4 Dead 2. I still have Madden 05 with the manifesto to give me my football fix. What do you guys think?

roadman 11-24-2009 11:39 AM

Re: I'm through with this......

Anything to do with your family's finances are personal imo.

I wouldn't tell a person one way or another what to do with their money.

countryboy 11-24-2009 11:41 AM

I think you should do whatever is best for you. If this game isn't bringing you enjoyment then you should trade it towards something that will.

kpkpkp 11-24-2009 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hatisback (Post 2040485553)
Well, I was thinking today that I am tired of waiting for this so called "patch" to come out that will probably be dissappointing anyway, along with the fact of all the problems that this game has. Even though this game is headed in the right direction, my finances are tight due to a baby due any day now. I see that gamestop is doing a 40% trade in special with 6 games, so I think that I will trade in some games and possibly get Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Left 4 Dead 2. I still have Madden 05 with the manifesto to give me my football fix. What do you guys think?

Wait how does this deal with gamestop work?

I have a crap load of old games I never play.

ODogg 11-24-2009 11:43 AM

You will keep the Madden and you will enjoy it. That's my opinion.

RyanMoody21 11-24-2009 11:43 AM

I would strongly advise you NOT buy MW2. Only because your wife will be very needy and MW2 will suck the free time right out of you.

Its well worth the $60 price tag but just like the first is amazingly addictive and re playable.

Congrats on the baby!

This patch will be alot like a Paris Hilton CD, your not going to expect much to start with and then somehow still end up disappointed and sick.

hatisback 11-24-2009 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kpkpkp (Post 2040485576)
Wait how does this deal with gamestop work?

I have a crap load of old games I never play.

Through 12/6/09 I think.....

Any PS2, PS3, XBOX 360, etc.

2 games- extra 10%

4 games- extra 20%

6 games- extra 40%

gbeazy 11-24-2009 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hatisback (Post 2040485553)

First you say money is tight/baby on the way. Then you say your gonna trade it in(not sell) and get two, not one, but two new games. Parenting is sacrificing, good luck with that.