Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Madden NFL Arcade Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (/forums/showthread.php?t=378170)

Steve_OS 11-24-2009 07:09 PM

Madden NFL Arcade Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here

MADDEN NFL ARCADE NOW AVAILABLE
ON THE PLAYSTATION STORE AND XBOX LIVE ARCADE

5-on-5 Pure Adrenaline NFL Football Arrives Just in Time for Thanksgiving

REDWOOD CITY, Calif. - November 25, 2009 – Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: ERTS) announced today that Madden NFL Arcade is now available for download on the PlayStation® Store, and Xbox LIVE Arcade. Perfect for pick-up-and-play action during halftime, Madden NFL Arcade provides an all-new way to experience the Madden NFL franchise, featuring a unique art style and fast-paced gameplay. Madden NFL Arcade is available on the PlayStation Store and Xbox LIVE for $14.99 and 1200 MS points respectively.

Madden NFL Arcade takes everything you love about your favorite NFL stars and stadiums and brings them to life in a fun, high-scoring gridiron battle. Featuring all 32 NFL teams and stadiums, including the top five offensive and defensive stars from each team, with all-new arcade style animations, every play looks like a highlight reel. From linemen to wide receivers, each player is 100% authentic to the NFL and injected with over-the-top personality unique to Madden NFL Arcade.

Catch your opponent off-guard with 13 unique Game Changers to break the game wide open in a single play. Freeze one of your opponent’s players, add extra lineman to sack the QB, turn off your opponent’s passing icons, and more. With action-packed Game Changers, no two plays are ever the same.

Madden NFL Arcade is the perfect video game for game day, allowing up to four cooperative players on a single console. You can also take on the world online in head-to-head matches and track your performance via interactive leaderboards. To commemorate your gridiron success, Madden NFL Arcade also provides a host of achievements and trophies to boost your gamer score.

Madden NFL Arcade is rated E for everyone by the ESRB and is developed in Orlando, Florida by the EA Tiburon studio, which also produces NCAA® Football, Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® and EA SPORTS™ MMA.

RoyalBoyle78 11-24-2009 08:04 PM

Re: Madden NFL Arcade Available For PS3 Now, Post Your Impressions Here

downloading now, will be back with impressions, I just want to have fun.

drae2 11-24-2009 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FootballForever (Post 2040487270)
downloading now, will be back with impressions, I just want to have fun.

So how much is this gonna cost on the 360, and also is this free for the PS3?

Mr. Franchise 11-24-2009 08:08 PM

I was thinking about getting this but 15 FRIGGIN DOLLARS? ARE YOU JOKING?

RoyalBoyle78 11-24-2009 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drae2 (Post 2040487279)
So how much is this gonna cost on the 360, and also is this free for the PS3?

nope not free, $15 it's really not that big of a deal.

ezio 11-24-2009 09:35 PM

So far I stink :) but it's not bad. It is fun. I played 2-3 games offline and 1 game online. I was prompted to download rosters when I went online which surpised me. I am trying to get used to it. There is no season mode or anything so I think the fun will be online or offline with friends. I will post more once I play more.

RoyalBoyle78 11-24-2009 09:36 PM

LOL, this game is simple, but FUN....

SmashMan 11-24-2009 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j2k9 (Post 2040487660)
I refuse to pay $15 for this. Where the hell is the 2nd Madden Patch? How about we fix Madden before making any arcade games. I know EA says there are different devs that work on each game but I question the timing of the release of this arcade game.

Totally on topic. :34:

---

Thanks to ezio and FF for their quick impressions. I assumed this game would be fun, akin to NHL Arcade...perfect for a quick pick-up and play when you have some free time. Unfortunately I have other things much higher on my 'to buy' list than this, but I'm sure I'll grab it sometime.