Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Quit Your Griping (/forums/showthread.php?t=380309)

LaW97 12-04-2009 09:57 PM

Quit Your Griping

compared to the next gen Madden 06-08,
madden 10 is awesome.

sure there are alot of things that we want to make the "perfect NFL sim",but thats jus not gonna happen.

so i jus sit back and appreciate what i can about Madden 10 because the first 3 next gen maddens were unplayable.

tooldude79 12-04-2009 10:06 PM

Re: Quit Your Griping

not looking for perfection, just looking for a decent NFL game is all...oh well

stux 12-04-2009 10:08 PM

LOL

If that is your comparison ANYTHING is better.

Up for a game of Pong anyone? IT would be far more enjoyable.

Tyrant8RDFL 12-04-2009 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaW97 (Post 2040519736)
compared to the next gen Madden 06-08,
madden 10 is awesome.

sure there are alot of things that we want to make the "perfect NFL sim",but thats jus not gonna happen.

so i jus sit back and appreciate what i can about Madden 10 because the first 3 next gen maddens were unplayable.

man If i got a $1 for how many times I read a post like this I would be a Billionaire.

Anyway if you like the game thats great , but no one has to appreciate anything cause it is better than the previous version. Madden 06-08 were just down right horrible, so Madden 10 is not going up against anything.

It cost $60 to purchase this game, and if a game that is better than garbage before it is all it takes for you purchase the game. Then hey you have every right to be happy, but many are not happy for what $60 got them, and they certainly don't have to settle for it cause it is better than the 4 before it , cause those were just down right bad games.

I say to you quit your griping about those that complain and go play Madden. Your obviously satisfied.

LaW97 12-04-2009 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyrant8RDFL (Post 2040519766)
man If i got a $1 for how many times I read a post like this I would be a Billionaire.

Anyway if you like the game thats great , but no one has to appreciate anything cause it is better than the previous version. Madden 06-08 were just down right horrible, so Madden 10 is not going up against anything.

It cost $60 to purchase this game, and if a game that is better than garbage before it is all it takes for you purchase the game. Then hey you have every right to be happy, but many are not happy for what $60 got them, and they certainly don't have to settle for it cause it is better than the 4 before it , cause those were just down right bad games.

I say to you quit your griping about those that complain and go play Madden. Your obviously satisfied.

true indeed.
but it seems that all the complaining is pointless.
folks gripe and gripe,but you know what,they still keep playing.
and i really dont think that EA is listening.
its pointless

tooldude79 12-04-2009 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaW97 (Post 2040519783)
true indeed.
but it seems that all the complaining is pointless.
folks gripe and gripe,but you know what,they still keep playing.
and i really dont think that EA is listening.
its pointless

nah, i quit playing over 2 months ago..ive just been coming here daily to check when the patch woud be released..but im afraid that was all for not

Jackdog 12-04-2009 10:20 PM

This will end badly.